• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Brock will eliminate all 28 other contestants at the RR after entering 1st. Brock is in the ring, seething, waiting to destroy whoever comes next. The countdown for the 30th contestant hits 0:00 and all you hear is...

"You can look but you can't touch..."

Browny

Banned
Brock will eliminate all 28 other contestants at the RR after entering 1st. Brock is in the ring, seething, waiting to destroy whoever comes next. The countdown for the 30th contestant hits 0:00 and all you hear is...

"You can look but you can't touch..."

Cena getting a new theme confirmed!

Ithil

Why vote people off tough enough if your are just going to hired them any way?

Because the winning contracts are worth 250k, so WWE would want people they expect the most from in those winning spots, so it's not a waste of money.
The non-winners they sign are not going to be on any kind of big money.

CSagwdZWoAAsJYF.jpg

CSaiQoAWEAAAfIT.jpg

CSag-qSWoAE_ywH.jpg

CSahsXYWIAACNVx.jpg

That Razor shirt!!

Cagey

Banned
Update on Rusev:

Bad luck for Rusev. Not sure the recovery time for that though.

Torn biceps/triceps is a nasty injury. Several months for football players, typically a season ender, unless you're Ray Lewis and you bathe yourself in deer antler spray.

imBask

Banned
i'm watching a 2k16 stream

I can't believe some people are defending this

this is a full priced release that came out in 2015

them animations
them commentaries
them glitches
that UI

Bronx-Man

Banned
roman reigns is babyface designed by a corporate committee.

Of course his shirt would say something no person says.
"Believe That"
"Hit Hard, Hit Often"
"One versus All"
"I Bring the Fight"
"I Can. I Will."

They keep trying so hard to make Reigns happen, it's kinda hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

tm24

Man, good for Biff Busick. Gonna miss Bro Hymn entrance though. Such a good entrance.

Also, i really like walking around my work like Biff Busick. It's such a fun, dumb thing to do

EDIT: That's such a shitty graphic. Doctor X, Super Parka and the wrong mask on Atlantis? What the fuck is this shit?

tm24

Why are there two Parka back to back ?

For some reason he decided to include Super Parka, who is LA PARK/WCW La Parka's brother who took on the gimmick after losing his original mask as Volador in order to leech off his brother. No idea why

imBask

Banned
Hopefully we can get the MandySacs/Naomi v. Charlotte/Paige bootyshaming angle soon.

Not much to discuss when you're stating undeniable facts.

gotta preach to these ungrateful bastards

"Roman sucked that one time, HE SUCKS FOREVER I HATE HIM"

at some point you gotta let go, Dbry is done, move on sheeple

Aiii

So not worth it
Just bought GH Live and it feels like I have to relearn the whole damn game :lol:

It's fun though, really fun.

Top Bottom