• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

klonere

Banned
NoRéN;183417842 said:
Lucha underground tickets up for request. Nov 14 first taping!

Christ that's like 2 months of spoilers I'm going to have to dodge. Sucks that it's coming out in the New Year but I know its necessary.

Must remember to avoid Meltz audio after the tapings, fucker was super liberal with the season 1 spoilers - plus he'd just launch into them with little warning.

Brock vs Hansen would've been interesting as hell - hard to get Stan off his feet, though, could hardly see Brock taking him to suplex city. It'd probably be more of a stand-up fight with a big brawl through the crowd, Hansen busts Brock open with the ring post then works him over in the ring, big comeback from Brock, leaping clothesline, maybe a belly to belly for a near-fall, but a desperation lariat from Stan knocks Brock outside for a count-out Hansen win.

What I'm saying is, Brock in 80's AJPW would've been fucking amazing.

Christina-Von-Eerie-12.jpg

Sweet WWE announced a free event at ATT stadium next week in Dallas to get early wrestlemania tickets and they are going to have a free nxt card of matches!

Sweet WWE announced a free event at ATT stadium next week in Dallas to get early wrestlemania tickets and they are going to have a free nxt card of matches!

Say what? Dallas is my hometown but I'm not there anymore. Maybe I can send my family to get me some swag and tickets...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
real punk shit, if you're looking for a movie (lol) to portray punk
N3xp5oK.jpg

somedevil

ahuehuehuehuehue

rusev is doneeeeeee

breaking kayfabe + legit injury = future endeavored. I'd give it a week.

What?

They probably keep him on the show as the manager of Barrett and Sheamus until he heals.

Plus all the supposed heat is not on him but lana. Also, how is he being buried? He basically been with Barrett and Sheamus recently with Barrett taking the pins in the losses.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rusev moves the social media ticker and helps push that by being wildly giffable. Merch isn't the only metric these days, folks.

He's ironclad.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Look at how much prettier Paige could be if she did her makeup right.

Top Bottom