• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Aiii

So not worth it
Bray wins though...
20151026_SuperstarMonster_Bray2_642xvariable.jpg

klonere

Banned
Rusev moves the social media ticker and helps push that by being wildly giffable. Merch isn't the only metric these days, folks.

He's ironclad.

I like to think WWE are quite with it when it comes to their social media stuff and they have to know both how gifs can be big influencers for engagement and how good for gif business Rusev is. He's GIF of the year material!

73IY65N.gif

Sup, new junior. My bags are over there, so I'll expect you to get them for me.

Also, don't shake DM's hand. It's a sign of weakness.
Hello friend. I'll ask the same question I was asked when I joined - do you like Dave Mastiff, or do you love Dave Mastiff?

Can't spell Mastiff without FAT

Jerm411

LMAO I'm not stro...

Fav 5 All Time

1. Ric Flair
2. Kurt Angle
3. The Great Muta
4. La Parka
5. HBK

Current

1. Brock Lesnar
2. Cesaro
3. Gable & Jordan
4. Tyler Breeze
5. Roman Reigns

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LMAO I'm not stro...

Fav 5 All Time

1. Ric Flair
2. Kurt Angle
3. The Great Muta
4. La Parka
5. HBK

Current

1. Brock Lesnar
2. Cesaro
3. Gable & Jordan
4. Tyler Breeze
5. Roman Reigns

Nice try Stro. I see your "deflection" picks in Angle and Flair, but you had to sneak ol' Roman Reigns in there. I see you. I SEE you.

Good picks, and thanks for separating them. Most new folks don't do that and it ends up

1. Stone Cold
2. Kurt Angle
3. Chris Benoit
4. Eddy Guerrero
5. Brock Lesnar

"yknow back when wrestling was good"

notworksafe

Nice try Stro. I see your "deflection" picks in Angle and Flair, but you had to sneak ol' Roman Reigns in there. I see you. I SEE you.

Good picks, and thanks for separating them. Most new folks don't do that and it ends up

1. Stone Cold
2. Kurt Angle
3. Chris Benoit
4. Eddy Guerrero
5. Brock Lesnar

"yknow back when wrestling was good"

this is a good point, mine list was all old ass men. should have made a youngin' list too

Top Bottom