• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

bjork

Nice try Stro. I see your "deflection" picks in Angle and Flair, but you had to sneak ol' Roman Reigns in there. I see you. I SEE you.

Good picks, and thanks for separating them. Most new folks don't do that and it ends up

1. Stone Cold
2. Kurt Angle
3. Chris Benoit
4. Eddy Guerrero
5. Brock Lesnar

"yknow back when wrestling was good"

If that is the case, why are they picking a bunch of Attitude and Ruthless Aggression slobs?

1. Owen
2. Bret
3. Diesel
4. Sid
5. Nailz

New Guys

1. Chuck Taylor
2. that marching band guy
3. Maria
4. ECW Zombie
5. Kane

Wear cooler shit, modern pro wrestlers

tumblr_lyur5xvJFq1rok9i1o1_500.png

tumblr_lyun19qdu71rok9i1o1_500.png

tumblr_lyvwws7Lpy1rok9i1o1_500.png

tumblr_lyunysnQbq1rok9i1o1_500.png

tumblr_lyupyyi1wJ1rok9i1o1_500.png

tumblr_lyuqbqmdy51rok9i1o1_500.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even know where the damn things are anymore, it's been that long since anyone's gotten my bags. Kids today, no respect I tells ya.

Your "bags" consist of a package of chaw and some never-washed trunks because you believe washing them gives you bad luck.

I still have someone's bags from my initiation...

*checks history*

Hey DM, where do you want these?

I looked, and I can't find a pic of DX burying the Spirit Squad in a crate marked "back to OVW" to use as a response.

Aw, never mind.

Hey Boots and DM, your bags got sent to OVW.
ovw.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
it would go a long way in accepting reigns for me if he would ditch the dumbass chest protector.

we dont care if you have flappy boobs just get rid of it

Hello friends,

Like a true carny, I decided to get back in the wrasslin' business again. I originally left because I got very burned out on both the monthly threads, and the product itself. It felt good at first to leave the carny life behind, but lately it has been calling me back.

I've been scoping the place out for a couple of weeks, and I'm liking what I'm seeing. Place feels more FnP than when I left, and other than a few new lazy millennials, it seems most of the old gang is still here.

I miss this place, and I frankly despise the rest of the motherfuckers on this website. You're my kind of crazy, friends.

I hope you find it in your hostile and insular hearts to accept me back in the fold. I still won't watch this shit full time, but I'll see random Youtube clips and the illegal jiff future to pretend to be keeping up. Seems like everyone is doing this anyways :lol

And of course, I haven't forgotten that all "new members" have to shake DM's hand first. So as a sign of goodwill:

lmao jking:
Dobr1GV.gif

iOawJaa.gif

#TheChampIsHeah

DMczaf

Hello friends,

Like a true carny, I decided to get back in the wrasslin' business again. I originally left because I got very burned out on both the monthly threads, and the product itself. It felt good at first to leave the carny life behind, but lately it has been calling me back.

I've been scoping the place out for a couple of weeks, and I'm liking what I'm seeing. Place feels more FnP than when I left, and other than a few new lazy millennials, it seems most of the old gang is still here.

I miss this place, and I frankly despise the rest of the motherfuckers on this website. You're my kind of crazy, friends.

I hope you find it in your hostile and insular hearts to accept me back in the fold. I still won't watch this shit full time, but I'll see random Youtube clips and the illegal jiff future to pretend to be keeping up. Seems like everyone is doing this anyways :lol

And of course, I haven't forgotten that all "new members" have to shake DM's hand first. So as a sign of goodwill:

lmao jking:
Dobr1GV.gif

iOawJaa.gif

#TheChampIsHeah

You've been gone too long and you're a shell of your former self.

Your return is like when Jake Roberts came back and the crowd barely popped.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
November Wrasslin' |OT| The Deadman Rides Again!
November Wrasslin' |OT| Mark Calloway Takes Championship from Under Rollins' Nose
November Wrasslin' |OT| It's gonna be a good Raw tonight

Hello friends,

lmao jking:
Dobr1GV.gif

iOawJaa.gif

#TheChampIsHeah

tumblr_mje6ivYHip1rdq297o1_400.gif

Welcome back!

bjork

The only way I'll believe someone is stro is if their username is Shang Tsung in the Wrasslegaf, with an alternating avatar that is everyone else's avatars.

November Wrasslin' |OT| The Deadman Rides Again!
November Wrasslin' |OT| Mark Calloway Takes Championship from Under Rollins' Nose
November Wrasslin' |OT| It's gonna be a good Raw tonight

It's Nakanovember this time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The only way I'll believe someone is stro is if their username is Shang Tsung in the Wrasslegaf, with an alternating avatar that is everyone else's avatars.

I wish that were possible now. It used to be before GAF did their own weird hosting and you could use that link lead-in to swap between a pool of avs. That'd be a lot of fun.

I don't even know where the damn things are anymore, it's been that long since anyone's gotten my bags. Kids today, no respect I tells ya.

I threw your bags in the river, Liu Kang style. I ain't your bellboy, son!

Like Fighter's History tier.

Yo wtf? I'll body you with Mizoguchi right now

TIGGABAZZUGGHASBDHAGAA

wtf

Fighter's History Dynamite is an amazing game.

Karnov all over your candy ass.

DOUBLE
GERMAN

DMczaf

Bionic, hope you're here for the long haul pal. Welcome back.

We need to add legit shook on there.

When trying to figure out if something is a worked shoot, ask yourself the following questions:

Is the wrestler's microphone on?
Are the cameras focusing on them?
Are they claiming that this is a shoot, or that "this is not a work?"
Are they using "insider" language such as face, heel, mark, smark or booker?
Was their entrance music cued?
Are members of the staff nowhere in sight or making no attempt to stop them?
Do their actions make sense in the context of a storyline (e.g. crazy wrestler rebelling against the company or out for revenge)?
Is their vocabulary roughly equivalent to their usual, scripted speaking pattern?
Are highlights of their actions shown, mentioned, or otherwise recapped by anybody else on the program?

Friends, ask yourself these questions.

Gonzalez

Banned
Joey Styles commentary for the 2K16 Showcase is actually pretty good. Disjointed in a typical Yukes way, but not bad at all. I guess that shows the difference between someone who has years of experience recording VO(Styles) Vs. guys who have more experience just doing live commentary(Cole, JR, Lawler, and JBL).

Top Bottom