• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Bionic, hope you're here for the long haul pal. Welcome back.

I'll never leave again. Just like The Rock.

Looks like Mark Frenlen's scoop panned out, friends.

hulk-hogan-beer-smash-toast-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

It's time for the FnP movement to rise again, friend. Someone get bean breath to start posting here again.

Joey Styles commentary for the 2K16 Showcase is actually pretty good. Disjointed in a typical Yukes way, but not bad at all. I guess that shows the difference between someone who has years of experience recording VO(Styles) Vs. guys who more experience just doing live commentary(Cole, JR, Lawler, and JBL).

The fuck, all four of them have recorded commentary for the game for years. There's no excuse anymore!

We gotta talk about how Capcom straight up stole Yun and Yang's whole moveset from Lee

First thing I thought off.

Damn one of the few fighting games I never played. Is it on PSN or is it only on other systems?

MAME only. Bust out your emulator.

Wow...Its like the OG oil coaster. Great gif. Where's it from?

Fighter's History Dynamite. Along with Jackie Chan, it is my favorite poverty fighter.

Gonzalez

Banned
The fuck, all four of them have recorded commentary for the game for years. There's no excuse anymore!
They don't give a shit.

There is a JBL line in the game where he talks about Neville. I swear you can hear him rolls his eyes as he's reading this. This pricks recording session must have been 5 minutes long if these were the best takes they had of him recording these lines.

Hello friends,

Like a true carny, I decided to get back in the wrasslin' business again. I originally left because I got very burned out on both the monthly threads, and the product itself. It felt good at first to leave the carny life behind, but lately it has been calling me back.

I've been scoping the place out for a couple of weeks, and I'm liking what I'm seeing. Place feels more FnP than when I left, and other than a few new lazy millennials, it seems most of the old gang is still here.

I miss this place, and I frankly despise the rest of the motherfuckers on this website. You're my kind of crazy, friends.

I hope you find it in your hostile and insular hearts to accept me back in the fold. I still won't watch this shit full time, but I'll see random Youtube clips and the illegal jiff future to pretend to be keeping up. Seems like everyone is doing this anyways :lol

And of course, I haven't forgotten that all "new members" have to shake DM's hand first. So as a sign of goodwill:

lmao jking:
Dobr1GV.gif

iOawJaa.gif

#TheChampIsHeah
Bionic is back?!?!?!?! Welcome back! #FnP #SaveUsSblargh
3A8VYTR.gif

Heel

LMAO I'm not stro...

Fav 5 All Time

1. Ric Flair
2. Kurt Angle
3. The Great Muta
4. La Parka
5. HBK

Current

1. Brock Lesnar
2. Cesaro
3. Gable & Jordan
4. Tyler Breeze
5. Roman Reigns

A fan of La Parka's is a friend of mine. Welcome, friend.

omg omg omg omg.. just sent in my request for Lucha Underground tickets again!! hope i get to go again.

Was lucky enough that i went and seen Ultimo Lucha(camera zooms in on us)
S-TspH.gif

we were chanting Katrina the hole time(which they cut on Tv lol).. assuming thats why she looked up at us. Mill was even taunting us hahaha

bjork

So if you just start killing everyone in Westerado, a director comes out and yells at you for killing all the extras and it does like a horde mode. I got killed by a tomahawk to the face. Good times.

Top Bottom