• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Savitar

I remember people in this very forum were going wild during Paiges matches in NXT, pretty sure it was loving the vs Emma match and Paige debuted her submission move. Unless it was someone other than Emma.

tm24

I appreciate that Chris Hero didn't become awesome until he was 35 and got really fat and embraced it

GF6njUw.jpg
He's totally embraced it

KingBroly

Banned
So TNA's final PPV will hail from an Arena that I didn't know existed until 3 minutes ago. Pretty sad for TNA considering I live around here.

So anybody watching Bound For Glory tonight?

I was thinking about it since there's a good chance it's TNA's last PPV ever, but then I remembered it was TNA and there will probably never be a "last PPV" for them since they're basically an unkillable zombie of a promotion.

somedevil

Some Jeff Hardy news:

Jeff Hardy posted the following on Instagram today, stating that he has a torn PCL. Jeff’s wife further stated on Twitter that the PCL tear is not a new injury. It was suffered back when he broke his leg in late April, but after the swelling went down she said that it was obvious something was wrong. An MRI confirmed the tear. Jeff was scheduled to be the special referee for tomorrow’s TNA Bound for Glory main event featuring Champion Ethan Carter III vs. Matt Hardy vs. Drew Galloway. No word from Jeff or TNA if he will still make that appearance tomorrow.

If he didn't get this fixed earlier then he might not be wrestling again until mid 2016. His contract is up in January as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's what blew me away when I saw him live during WrestleMania weekend. I've been on the Timothy Thatcher train since. That, and his awesome entrance music, which I assume is not on the BOLA discs.

The fact that he takes a piledriver and sells his shoulder and keeps his fingers curled is like. Wow, that's the good stuff.

Top Bottom