• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Aiii

So not worth it
As bad as WWE is right now, they don't announce the main event of WM on the go home show.

image.php

Almost everything I dislike about Becky Lynch in one picture: her orange fake tan, her horrible dye job that's a weak knock off of all red everything, her ridiculous steampunk bs glasses.

If animated avatars still existed here you could have included the remaining thing, her rip off Edge entrance.

imBask

Banned
image.php

Almost everything I dislike about Becky Lynch in one picture: her orange fake tan, her horrible dye job that's a weak knock off of all red everything, her ridiculous steampunk bs glasses.

If animated avatars still existed here you could have included the remaining thing, her rip off Edge entrance.

no lies detected

I initially read that as "anime avatars" and was hoping that the mods finally decided to exorcise the 1000 year old demons once and for all...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I do like in the Thatchter/Hero match when Hero's selling his leg when Thatcher goes to pick him up, Hero rotates with his bad leg away from him and when Thatcher comes the other way, Hero goes the other way. Then when Thatcher grabs him, Hero tucks his bad leg underneath his chest.

Vylash

image.php

i dig the steam entrance, honestly i don't know why her character isn't as good as she was back in shimmer

klonere

Banned

image.php

Just another bunch of basic haters detected

no lies detected

They literally did almost exactly this in 2000. They switched the main last minute.

And they didn't announce the main of WM 30, really :p

Oh, what was the original main event for WM2000?

klonere

Banned
I know I'm gonna get destroyed for even DARING to associate the two but Becky needs to be the Arn of whatever they are trying to do with that group. Zero nonsense enforcer who is the in ring backbone of the team (at least thats what I think of Arn as with my limited exposure to him)

She has the voice for it

But whatever she has to be the Lol sO rAndUmB craZY member of the group.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wtf at that Bound for Glory thread? I didnt notice the date and was wondering why the flying fuck AJ would be making an appearance these days lol

I know I'm gonna get destroyed for even DARING to associate the two but Becky needs to be the Arn of whatever they are trying to do with that group. Zero nonsense enforcer who is the in ring backbone of the team (at least thats what I think of Arn as with my limited exposure to him)

She has the voice for it

Not really, Arn's an overrated hack whose sole claim to fame was done better by Adam Rose.

dbEBTk7.gif

wtf at that Bound for Glory thread? I didnt notice the date and was wondering why the flying fuck AJ would be making an appearance these days lol

I got caught off-guard when I saw "Primetime" and I went "when the fuck did Elix Skipper come back?" Then the Team Canada and 3Live Krew match tipped me off.

Valentus

I honestly don't know who's the girl on the left and I "watch" RAW every week

#DivasRevolution

Tamina is really the Kuroko of divas.

She has the voice for it

At this point i only just imagine becky being used in a love triangle with sheamus and finn balor, or being the illegimate daughter of fit finlay (which makes a return to wwe tv only for that) because... you know, she is irish and vince loves funny irish gimnicks.

Oh, what was the original main event for WM2000?

Triple Threat, Triple H (champ) vs Rock ('Winner' of the Rumble) vs Big Show (Won at No Way Out to win title shot)

They literally did THAT MATCH on the go-home RAW, and then had Linda bring Foley out to make it a Fatal 4 Way/A McMahon in Every Corner.

It was really really weird. You could see they had zero confidence in Show/the main event.

I do like in the Thatchter/Hero match when Hero's selling his leg when Thatcher goes to pick him up, Hero rotates with his bad leg away from him and when Thatcher comes the other way, Hero goes the other way. Then when Thatcher grabs him, Hero tucks his bad leg underneath his chest.

Yo should watch more Evolve, the current feud between Hero vs Thatcher/Biff/Gulak/Sabre is amazing.

I was considering watching the TNA thing just to see how bad it is but then you guys explained the King of the Mountain match and I don't know...

I was considering watching the TNA thing just to see how bad it is but then you guys explained the King of the Mountain match and I don't know...

To be fair, apparently the KotM Title match tonight is a standard singles match, because if there's one thing TNA is better at then gimmick matches, it's their adherence to their own pre-defined rules...

Top Bottom