• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

MG310

So far Bound for Glory has had a random Shane Helms sighting and they added Al Snow, Tommy Dreamer, and D'Angelo Dinero to that gauntlet match.

Also the guy on the match card that we didn't know the name of was Aiden O'Shea/Jay Bradley.

Why was the production design so cheap last night? It looked like they took whatever they had in the back and slapped the set together.

Heel

The thread abandoned FnP, so the 2014 poster of the year, bean breath, abandoned you. He is in a better place now, never to return.

The thread abandoned FnP, so the 2014 poster of the year, bean breath, abandoned you. He is in a better place now, never to return.

I'll always miss you Bean Breath. I miss your RAW recaps. I miss you. I wear a BB armband as a tribute to you, brother bean.

Heel

It's up to WrassleGAF's blue chip prospects like Bronx-Man and Bronx-Man to fill the unfillable void that is bean breath's presence.

Meltzer said new japan didnt even try to contact Mauro, Barnett or JR to do commentary. which seems short sighted

Kelly can fly over with the ROH talent and Striker's a mark, so they can probably cheap him on pay :p

The others are actually good at what they do and would've presumably had larger fees.

Bronx-Man

Banned
It's up to WrassleGAF's blue chip prospects like Bronx-Man and Bronx-Man to fill the unfillable void that is bean breath's presence.

hqdefault.jpg

Zach

So not only did Jerry Lawler call Goldust a "flaming fag" in his backstage promo just now, he also had this line: "What did you name that brat?! Dakota?! Should've named her Target, because I heard everyone had a shot at it!"

Uh, I guess it was supposed to be a knock at Marlena, but it sounded creepily pedo...

The Attitude Era sucks.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;180733314 said:
how can you contrarians say that WWE has abandoned FnP when this kane storyline is going on.

Rusev and The New Day as well. It's a FNP renaissance.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Those later Friday the 13th Movies are fantastic too.

Like the one in Manhattan and the one on the fucking boat? So good

NoRéN

My Halloween movie pick trumps all others. I always watch The Crow.

Yeah, not horror. But it takes place on Halloween and that's good enough for me.

Top Bottom