• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

imBask

Banned
Motherfuckers dissing horror movies in here now

Have one you deserve: TNA

17chnHY.png

well i'm not really dissing them, I like them but most of the time they're pretty dumb

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_meoospFhif1rb08zoo1_250.gif

The original script and ideas for Jason Takes Manhattan are so entertaining. They really should have tried to successfully create that instead of doing the remake.

MG310

TNA show was fine...feel good ending for the hometown crowd. I imagine the Hardy's positions would have been switched without the injury.

They kept it simple and put on a solid show.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So someone caught this
CQhQRzwUAAAwFWd.png:large

Dario's notebook in LU mentions 'Taurus' which was the dude who made his debut at AAA tonight

why put angle over young when angle is leaving?

the ppv is in north carolina, no way was hardy losing

Angle's leaving in January, so is Jeff Hardy and they seemed quite fine having Jeff be the main focus of the main event

They don't care about anybody they have who stays. Abyss will never make that stupid company's Hall of Fame despite giving the shits everything he had including body parts and more blood than the Red Cross feels comfortable letting you donate to them

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Angle's leaving in January, so is Jeff Hardy and they seemed quite fine having Jeff be the main focus of the main event

They don't care about anybody they have who stays. Abyss will never make that stupid company's Hall of Fame despite giving the shits everything he had including body parts and more blood than the Red Cross feels comfortable letting you donate to them

Eh, Double J did, so I bet if they make it to next year they'll put Abyss in.

Eh, Double J did, so I bet if they make it to next year they'll put Abyss in.

Jarrett was the founder of the company, he was always getting in their HOF. And he's not a good argument for my "they don't care about anyone who stays", considering he gave up his shares to be done with the company for good in exchange for his dead promotion to get actual TV time

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jarrett was the founder of the company, he was always getting in their HOF. And he's not a good argument for my "they don't care about anyone who stays", considering he gave up his shares to be done with the company for good in exchange for his dead promotion to get actual TV time

Abyss is their most loyal employee and an important backstage figure. If they bother having a HOF next year it'll probably be him or J-WoWWW

The most important thing about tonight is: last year, the top 2 US companies were WWE and TNA

This year, those companies' current top championship feuds are: Kane/Seth, and Matt Hardy/Tyrus

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wes Craven dying sucks and all, but I really need to nip this 'Scream is a good movie' narrative right in the bud.

Striker

Triple Threat, Triple H (champ) vs Rock ('Winner' of the Rumble) vs Big Show (Won at No Way Out to win title shot)

They literally did THAT MATCH on the go-home RAW, and then had Linda bring Foley out to make it a Fatal 4 Way/A McMahon in Every Corner.

It was really really weird. You could see they had zero confidence in Show/the main event.
They originally had Jericho in the 4-way but took him out last minute. I'm on my phone so I'm not going to look up the specifics. Though I do know that was the plan and there is a promo picture to prove it.

Top Bottom