• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

They originally had Jericho in the 4-way but took him out last minute. I'm on my phone so I'm not going to look up the specifics. Though I do know that was the plan and there is a promo picture to prove it.

I think it's the pic used on the Network actually.

Aiii

So not worth it
When is Ready to Rumble going up on the Network ffs

Storyline
Two dimwit sewage workers watch their hero, WCW wrestler Jimmy King, get screwed out of the World title by wrestler Diamond Dallas Page and evil WCW owner Titus Sinclair. They embark on a quest to help their hero win his title - and honor - back. Features cameos by lots of WCW wrestlers. Written by Greg Popil

Plot Summary | Plot Synopsis

Plot Keywords: homosexual subtext | homoeroticism | homoerotic fight | gay subtext | wcw wrestling | See All (75) »

Striker

I think it's the pic used on the Network actually.
NNdceU1.jpg

I think it was changed because it was three heels and just one face. But I'm not entirely sure. He ended up being in that IC/European Triple Threat which was superb. His main event was two years later!... in a job to Triple H.

CDiggity

So...it's October. Time for WWE to start showing how much they care about breast cancer.

Who's ready for every superstar to start hawking pink merchandise?

If it pleases the court of WrassleGaf, I'm considering making an OT for King of Pro Wrestling for next week, considering it will have English commentary. Your thoughts?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all can eat dicks and butts, the original Scream is goddamn visionary genius.

Pretty sad show to watch. They went for a TNA Greatest Hits theme and you kinda got the 65 year old rockers who can kinda play, and some that can't. Kong-Kim was depressing, while the X Title and Tag Title matches at least had some life to them. Everett should get triple pay for taking that stupid bump off the X in this era of TNA. Roode vs. Lashley was technically good, but impossible to care about. EY-Angle was just a clusterfuck. The World title match was an absolute farce too and really didn't help anyone - even if Matt's celebration at the end was good and Big John's backstage bump was hilarious.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/10/tna-bound-for-glory-2015.html

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5d6928w4sadag6aw76gk253g7wr1v1r1

Ithil

This was a money promo package. What a great tag line: "Every revolution starts with a fight."

WWE: "Every revolution starts with a hashtag"

or

"Every revolution starts with schoolmom Steph sorting everyone into arbitrary and nonsensical teams and committing them to endless six person tags"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bless her heart, that's so painful to watch now.

bjork

Becky Lynch's character shifts kinda reminds me of when Big Show was coming out in different costumes every week for awhile.

imBask

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;180760948 said:
I'll see you in the ring. Contract on a tubeman match.

Like the contract flies around left and right randomly and you have to catch it? that's some TNA shit, let's do this

klonere

Banned
Is it even possible for Bayley and Sasha to have a better match?

I don't think it'll have as much emotional impact, nothing can match that slow burn first title win for a face.

Mahonay

Banned
The Bayley/Sasha hype vid is pretty damn good. Not as innovative as that video but it's cool to see a "training for the big fight" video for the women for once.
This got me pretty pumped for the match too.

I don't think it'll have as much emotional impact, nothing can match that slow burn first title win for a face.
It was hard for me to care at first too considering the ridiculous high they're coming off of. But stuff like that hype video has helped.

Sasha wins 1-0 when Izzy turns on Bayley to give Sasha her title back

Full Sail all cries

Top Bottom