• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
More like Go Shiozaki wants a NJPW paycheck.

He's got that model money
BRsVkUeCEAAYBLB.jpg

Nese needs to decide what the fuck he's good at and just stick to it - I hate the 'jack of all trades' indie style and he's probably one of the worst offenders.

miserable

During the latest installment of Ric Flair's WOOOOOO! Nation podcast, Flair mentioned to Michael P.S. Hayes of the Fabulous Freebirds that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin would boycott WrestleMania 32 if Hayes is not inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2016.

Steve por favor

Sephzilla

Steve should really be smart enough to know that inducting Hayes into the HOF this year would look massively hypocritical considering what they did to Hogan

Nese needs to decide what the fuck he's good at and just stick to it - I hate the 'jack of all trades' indie style and he's probably one of the worst offenders.

He's a jacked up wannabe high flyer who doesn't fly well enough to compare to the likes of Sydal or Ricochet and who can't go with the grapple style to rate against Thatcher, Busick, or even Gulak. I'm not sure what he actually excels at in wrestling.

Which is hilarious considering PWG booked a whole shitload of guys who started at CZW first.

Mind you they get used way better, but still

IWA-MS as well. And JAPW.

Basically, if it wasn't for Zandig, Ian Rotten & Fat Frank, lots of indie dudes wouldn't have got quite as much exposure as they did.

IWA-MS as well. And JAPW.

Basically, if it wasn't for Zandig, Ian Rotten & Fat Frank, lots of indie dudes wouldn't have got quite as much exposure as they did.

Oh this is absolutely true. Especially Ian, as carny as he is.

But then ROH and PWG do the smart thing. They cherry pick the absolute best.

HOLY SHIT that body transformation.

Gulak came out of Chikara too, right? And you could consider Claudio a Chikara discovery. Otherwise, bupkis.

There's definitely a lot of talent from CHIKARA, like the Portal/Kingston/Jig, but working in only one place that's as divisive as that causes problems when you work elsewhere.

Friend and I were ready to go all in on Rock Band 4 but I just found out today there's no online multiplayer... I was dumbfounded at first but now relieved that I'm not gonna get caught up in that again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Was there any fervor for plastic instruments to come back? I feel like they announced Rock Band and Guitar Hero and it was like 'ok.... why?'

Friend and I were ready to go all in on Rock Band 4 but I just found out today there's no online multiplayer... I was dumbfounded at first but now relieved that I'm not gonna get caught up in that again.

otKZal0.gif

Really? I remember playing online with friends in the other Rock Band games.

imBask

Banned
Was there any fervor for plastic instruments to come back? I feel like they announced Rock Band and Guitar Hero and it was like 'ok.... why?'

because the casual crowd had time to forget about it, and because Gamestop are going out of business and they need shit to sell that can't be sold digitally

Sephzilla

tbh Rock Band 4 looks like a huge cash grab so far, not quite on the level of THPS 5 but almost

Yeah I bailed on the Rock Band 4 wagon once I saw the set list. Apparently there's no custom setlist option, the character creator is limited, no online play, you can't replace CPU band members with custom ones.

i was excited for another rock band, but yeah, i was always a little confused as to why they decided to try to revive this after the fad had run its course

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As soon as Rock Band lost the MTV backing, I was out. I knew 4 was going to go budget and 'here's a bunch of Harmonix's own shitty bands' overdrive mode.

imBask

Banned
Yeah I bailed on the Rock Band 4 wagon once I saw the set list. Apparently there's no custom setlist option, the character creator is limited, no online play, you can't replace CPU band members with custom ones.

here's the precise moment I bailed

JDBGbgL.png

(I had guitar hero, so no I don't have the RB3 instruments)

never once did rock band online.

I know the core game is garbo right now but I am of the impression that it would be getting some significant title updates in time, so I'm backing off til I see how it shapes up.

Even then, it's a "maybe if I"m reaaallllly bored" purchase at this point.

Top Bottom