• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

imBask

Banned
FeETPSj.gif

that's what a kane match should look like

instead we get this

wwe-kane-hahaha-o.gif

Zach

You know damn well king of the ring 1995 was s B+!!

I knew Savio Vega would be involved.

mania tickets go on sale this friday

travel packages on sale tuesday, october 13th

I'm probably looking at this tier:

it's the cheapest one that gets me mania + nxt + raw after mania

$1000 doesn't seem too bad for all that.

Where you finding this info, pal?

Edit: Wait, WWE.com says tickets go on sale in November...

WWE announced today that tickets to the pop-culture extravaganza, WrestleMania 32,will go on sale Friday, Nov. 6 at 10 a.m. ET/9 a.m. CT.

Fuck, Neville, when you're getting buried on Twitter by someone who's still digging his way out of the ground, you know you've been buried.

Card doesn't seem that good, outside of the main event

The semi-finals and the finals of the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic, with a possible heel turn by Joe or Balor and a Gable/Jordan match in the semi-finals and possibly the finals. We get Asuka kicking the clown make-up off of Dana Brooke's head. We get Breeze vs. Crews, which should be at least decent. And we get the Bayley/Banks Iron Woman match.

I'm pumped for Wednesday.

klonere

Banned
The semi-finals and the finals of the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic, with a possible heel turn by Joe or Balor and a Gable/Jordan match in the semi-finals and possibly the finals. We get Asuka kicking the clown make-up off of Dane Brooke's head. We get Breeze vs. Crews, which should be at least decent. And we get the Bayley/Banks Iron Woman match.

Avengers is my boy. Wednesday is going to be great. Lots of new talent going to really turn up for it with the fresh tag teams. And the possibility of a heel Balór!!!!

imBask

Banned
most of the matches are from 2013. That must tell you something haitch.

let's see :

Big E vs Rollins
-Big E flunked pretty bad for a while but New Day saved him
-Rollins is the champ!

Sasha vs Becky
-not very important in the main roster, doing good in NXT still
-buried in the main roster

Regal vs Cesaro
-Regal doesn't actually count

Neville vs Bo
-Both buried in the main roster

Neville vs. Sami Zayn vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Tyler Breeze
-buried in the main roster, injured forever, injured forever, NXT forever

Natalya vs. Charlotte
-Who? that girl who farted and now takes care of her buried/injured husband
-Divas Revolution Champion, worst mic performance since Jeff Farmer

Paige vs. Emma
-doing ok I guess, maybe?
-buried in the main roster, back in NXT

Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro
-injured forever

Neville vs. Sami Zayn
-injured forever

Sasha Banks vs. Bayley
-not very important in the main roster, doing good in NXT still
-still in NXT

HHH might not be the problem here

Sephzilla

What if Seth Rollins didn't betray The Shield during their match with Evolution and instead betrayed them after Evolution was already beaten?

Wait.

Sephzilla

I really wish Flair did it again during his match with HHH

It would have made storyline sense too with his Evolution ties

Instead of the nWo coming to save Sting, it's the Four Horsemen. Then SWERVE, Flair betrays Sting again. Now who's going to save Sting!?

fe0a81c5882e2521f603e16dbfb65b0afeaae008_hq.gif

Alternative save = Jimmy King in order to pay Sting back for the assist in Ready to Rumble

klonere

Banned
I was going to type up a big post in the OT thread about Raw but everything in that thread can more or less be condensed into:

- 3 hours is too long

- The sports part of sports entertainment is broken, as wins and losses, the fundamental element that makes sports compelling to watch, mean nothing. While they have never been held as a sacrosanct tracker of who is on top or not, they mean absolutely less than nothing now. There is no point in even discussing the quality or style of the wrestling without first addressing this.

- The entertainment part of sports entertainment is broken as the writers and head creative figure have crafted a show that has no relation to the pop culture that surrounds the show and that should fuel it.

- The writing staff have definitively proven that they cannot write for several basic character archetypes such as: females, good guys, bad guys, returning stars etc.

- Insistence on exposing performers weaknesses and general overexposure of talent. Seth Rollins is given more TV time than The Rock or Austin had, even in relative terms to the length of the shows. Other performers are forced into situations where they are going to look bad compared to others, for no good reason, see Charlotte as a recent example.

thefro

The semi-finals and the finals of the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic, with a possible heel turn by Joe or Balor and a Gable/Jordan match in the semi-finals and possibly the finals. We get Asuka kicking the clown make-up off of Dana Brooke's head. We get Breeze vs. Crews, which should be at least decent. And we get the Bayley/Banks Iron Woman match.

Yeah, Joe/Balor v.s. Dash/Dawson will be good, Gable/Jordan v.s. Rhino/Corbin could be good if Rhino's in for most of it. Joe/Balor v.s. Gable/Jordan could be a great final if they go that route.

Top Bottom