• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

20150929_MichaelCole_EP_Lights_HP.jpg

Do Fed announcers get wellness tested?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sad day when people think Cole is on roids because he's lost weight.

Sephzilla

On that note I'm starting to workout and go for jogs and stuff now, I'm getting into the 210s in my weight and my general appearance & diet aren't the best. I need to look shredded like Maggle Cole

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
On that note I'm starting to workout and go for jogs and stuff now, I'm getting into the 210s in my weight and my general appearance & diet aren't the best. I need to look shredded like Maggle Cole

Fix your diet and everything falls into place.

Diet is almost everything.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yesterday I ate an entire box of pumpkin donut holes. Is this bad

Depends on your goals. If your goal is to be happy, then it's not bad

Diet is suffering but that's how it is.

Is ROH going to get on the streaing bandwagon. Every indie has one except them.

If already accepted PWG is never going to do it.

Love progress on demand

Sanjuro

Sad day when people think Cole is on roids because he's lost weight.

I imagine working for the WWE in a non-wrestler capacity must be great motivation to get in shape for those that desire. You have incredible individuals and trainers with strict regiments that you can follow, receive help from on a daily basis.

Heel

Do you guys realize how shitty you are for accusing newer members, especially one coming off from a ban, of being someone else?

I'd appreciate it if as a community, we didn't act like cunts to new members, especially ones that have strong opinions about wrestling. We need to sort this shit out and stop being fucking shitheads to people.

Sometimes you have to accuse a man of being strobogo to truly judge his character, Vince.

Bronx-Man took it in stride, revealing himself to be a card carrying member of the Fun and Playful movement. Enough said, we have a future superstar on our hands.

Sometimes you have to accuse a man of being strobogo to truly judge his character, Vince.

Bronx-Man took it in stride, revealing himself to be a card carrying member of the Fun and Playful movement. Enough said, we have a future superstar on our hands.
Remember Horse and how Vince would always accuse him and many of the new guys of being alts? Nice to see he's grown up.

image.php

Lol

imBask

Banned
Pumpkin is a little overrated, it can work a coffee alright or maybe some kind of pie, but other than that it's not that great

Entropia

No One Remembers
I think Pumpkins will peak right around.... January.

I gotta make sure to grab a PSL sometime in the near future, love those things.

Top Bottom