• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Bronson, are you kalhiding something if you adinwhat I mean?

WWFRAW011001-TestBoot.gif

happy birthday aiii

pumpkin donut holes sound fuckin rad
Remember Horse and how Vince would always accuse him and many of the new guys of being alts? Nice to see he's grown up.
Who could forget
Omerta's Omerta. I think Stro was Bronx-Man if he even came back. However he was IP banned so unless he moved (not likely) I think you're jumping at shadows. Like Seth Rollins is with Sting.

Cagey

Banned
The man with the best physique in wrestling is hopefully coming back - STRONG MAN looking strong as fuck.

nq6UL5m.png

Oh my.

those veins are disgusting

look at those disgusting veins and those weird huge shoulders, my god... i'm all for a healthy lifestyle and staying in shape, but i'll never understand wanting that type of body

Don't be hating on a man whose muscles are so power-hungry they require a thick cable of veins to deliver enough blood.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Cryme Tyme isn't even a thing anymore, it's all about New Day, you could at least be current with your outright avoidance.

Bronx-Man

Banned
In such a short amount of time, Wrasslegaf has been shaken to its core by my arrival. This ain't another Roman Reigns you've got here, this is pure Barack Lesnar-level domination.

a living proof that red meat is the worst

cut the red meat folks, it's not that good anyway
Nothing but chicken and veggies for me, that's the life.

Cryme Tyme isn't even a thing anymore, it's all about New Day, you could at least be current with your outright avoidance.

New Day doesn't do big boots though

What is a jacked up R-Kelly doing giving the big boot here

He's robbing that white bread fellow

Red meat is king, but yeah I mostly switch to ground chicken and turkey now. Cheaper and seasons nicer. I need steak though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Big Boots, we've had this discussion before. But I will say I'm not a fan of Test's mainly because it's fully extended and he runs into them. A great big boot is one that goes to fully extended the second it hits their face, and not before. Then it's a big KICK to the face.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Owens disses Cole every week.
Owens isn't in the best shape.
Cole gets into the best shape of his life.
Mania season is coming up.
#FOLLOWTHEMONEY

Fox318

Owens disses Cole every week.
Owens isn't in the best shape.
Cole gets into the best shape of his life.
Mania season is coming up.
#FOLLOWTHEMONEY

If there wasn't so much contempt for Cole and if he was good at his job this could work.

Cole gets sick of the bully talking shit about him and steps in the ring to fight like a man.

Aiii

So not worth it
Thanks guys.

Holy shit they piped in soooo much crowd noise for the Eva Marie NXT match on Total Divas, wow...

Heel

That list hasn't even factored in Trader Joe's, the king of the pumpkin movement.

Pumpkin pancakes with pumpkin butter and a cup of pumpkin chai.

klonere

Banned
Thanks guys.

Holy shit they piped in soooo much crowd noise for the Eva Marie NXT match on Total Divas, wow...

They piped in fake Let's Go Eva chants right?

I also heard the Nikki/Dolph story is much better than anything Dolph is doing on TV right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I missed this discussion.

So, how do Big Boots NOT hurt? How is the receiver protecting himself in such a short span of time? It doesn't look like the one giving it is holding the tension away from the delivery. Test in particular looks like there is no way that it won't hurt.

I'll also say that after 26 years in MA, we've learned that the snap in the end that you're talking about does the trick in transfering power. We do this in board breaking. If the arm/puncch comes down like a log, there's little chance it goes through. Bent elbow, knuckle meets board/stone, lock elbow.

It does hurt, as you'd expect, but it's more the foot is pushing you down. Which makes the already-extended ones the safest of them all.

I love a good follow through. Walk on through. That's my favorite shit. "I'm just walking past you but fuck you, get outta here. But I'm not breaking my stride."

Top Bottom