• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

RIP Stansky + Rosenberg

Screenshot2013-06-02at122556PM_zpsa24903b0.png

Sephzilla

I gotta admit, even though I've called her Thicki Bella in the past, Nikki has become so much hotter than Brie now it's not even a contest

Zach

Are the WCW/New Japan Supershows ever going up on the Network? I'm guessing no. I'd really like to watch them (with English commentary, especially).

Alucard

Banned
He's Cesaro 1.0.

Eh, we'll see about Cesaro. What I meant by Dolph turning sour is that I think people now see that:

1. He's an awful actor
2. His personality is annoying as fuck
3. It's understandable why the company would "hold him back" given his other activities and his personality type (at least as it is presented on Twitter)

Kornflayx

Look at him, lifting Kensuke up like a little baby. Back then, I didn't think of him as a buff dude. But he's strong as fuck

tumblr_ns47czxOfL1sdqajoo1_400.gif

RP912

Banned
NWA President Reportedly Meets With Spike TV Officials

nwa
Posted by PWMania.com Staff on 09/30/2015 - News
- NWA President Bruce Tharpe, who also works as a heel manager in New Japan Pro Wrestling, recently had a meeting with Spike TV officials in New York City about getting one of the world’s oldest pro wrestling brands on the network.

Spike officials have stated there is some interest in bringing back pro wrestling but nothing is on the table right now, for the NWA or any other promotion. Tharpe was basically told the same thing, that right now Spike isn’t making any moves with wrestling.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that Spike is trying to run shows that have more appeal to women than pro wrestling does. With that said, Tharpe is looking at other options to bring the NWA to TV.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/nwa-president-reportedly-meets-with-spike-tv-officials#ixzz3nFN5dwTC

Based Bruce forever winning.

Top Bottom