• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No it's not. The stuff they're putting into those 8 hours wouldn't be good if it was 4 hours, or 2 hours. I know you're being your Sunny Mac character right now by defending Dunn and Vince, but the truth is the more involved Vince and Dunn get the worse the product becomes.

If they didn't have to write eight hours a week, they could focus better.

Yeah, they need to shrink Raw back down to 2 hours

Even with 3 hours, most of the roster doesn't get to appear.

Also think they need a stronger divide between SmackDown/Raw. Maybe not a proper brand extension, but there's a lot of wrestlers who could cut their teeth and improve their characters there.

We'll never see a 2 hour Raw again unless things go really bad with advertisers. But I agree we need a better divide. But I think SD is DOA for that and it should be NXT, but NXT doesn't have that same draw. Can you imagine how shitty NXT would be if they had to fill two hours? They would be exposed as HELL.

imBask

Banned
If they didn't have to write eight hours a week, they could focus better.

I don't think focus is the problem, they have 8h of TV and still can't find a decent place for side storylines... reducing the time would probably just end up eliminating all midcarders

it's all speculation, who knows

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So Rusev said he wanted some championship gold...which title is he going for?

Apologies for changing the subject.

I hope it leads to Rusev throwing matches, like Pristine_Condition said. It would be great if he continues to get title shots based on Hot Summer politickin' and he tries to self-sabotage because he doesn't want marriage.

#RuRu

I hope it leads to Rusev throwing matches, like Pristine_Condition said. It would be great if he continues to get title shots based on Hot Summer politickin' and he tries to self-sabotage because he doesn't want marriage.

#RuRu
Um, I love this lol.

Summer has great reactions and facial expressions btw. Both of them are perfect for these roles.

I will shit a brick if they do that. That would be the best shit ever if Rusev keeps getting spots to win titles and keeps getting cold feet

Sephzilla

I maintain that the number of hours to fill isn't the issue. 2 hour Raws aren't going to magically make the Rusev/Ziggler angle any better. 8 hours of WWE programming had nothing to do with Vince completely missing the point on what made Lana popular. Less hours of programming wouldn't have made Roman Reigns look any better leading up to WrestleMania. The problem is the writers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will shit a brick if they do that. That would be the best shit ever if Rusev keeps getting spots to win titles and keeps getting cold feet

What's even better is it works well for WWE booking. Rusev can always lose and continue to look good doing it.

imBask

Banned
you guys enjoying that Rusev segment last night tells me i'm officially the only sane one here

it was an insult to my goldfish's intelligence

Bronx-Man

Banned
I maintain that the number of hours to fill isn't the issue. 2 hour Raws aren't going to magically make the Rusev/Ziggler angle any better. 8 hours of WWE programming had nothing to do with Vince completely missing the point on what made Lana popular. Less hours of programming wouldn't have made Roman Reigns look any better leading up to WrestleMania. The problem is the writers.
True, but I'd rather sit through 2 hours of crap than 3.

you guys enjoying that Rusev segment last night tells me i'm officially the only sane one here

it was an insult to my goldfish's intelligence
You hate Bayley, opinion discarded

Ithil

Here we go again. Jeez.

The problem is WWE needs less programming. "Get rid of Vince and Dunn!" you still have many, MANY hours to fill.

We know it's not going to happen, for them to kill the amount of time needed. But saying Vince and Dunn need to go is the markiest, most embarrassing shit. It's about time.

Split the goddamned universes.

Why not both?

A 1 hour RAW show would still have that stale, sterile look, still have that crappy camerawork, the awful looking backstage promos, those stupid crowd shots during video segments, and still have his unpleasant influence over the tone of the show.
Reduce the number of hours and dump Dunn. Win-win.

Cancel Superstars and Main Event, make Smackdown 1 hr, and RAW 90 minutes (2 hours at the most).

according to the sheetz, Cesaro is in the dog house for some sort of incident.

Caller: I got a newstip that Cesaro is in the doghouse. Have you heard anything about that?

Alvarez: I got a very very generic newstip that told me nothing. It's obvious that he is in the doghouse because he is losing all the time. But I don't know why.

yeah that is all you get

fuck the sheetz

You're in for a huge treat. His name is Dave Mastiff.

HE'SFAT.gif

I remember filming the CZW England/Germany your and he was on the England leg. He didn't do any of the high flying stuff there, and I thought he was lame.

NOW BIG VON WALTER

I've seen nothing of PROGRESS. Someone gimme their login.

You're in for a huge treat. His name is Dave Mastiff.
tumblr_n8bps6G6KP1qhjbxeo2_500.gif

tumblr_n8bptjEuwZ1qhjbxeo1_500.gif

has there been a big damo vs dave mastiff match?? someone sohuld book that

ICW have done 3: https://icwondemand.pivotshare.com/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
God I wish WWE had Mastiff instead of Owens. So bad. Look at how much more threatening he looks.

PWG and ROH need to join pivot share, its so convient. id pay 9.99 for PWG on demand.

love the progress on deman

Yo, every company is using Pivotshare now. I'd bitch if it wasn't just perfect and convenient. Perfect for wrestling promotions.

So naturally CHIKARA and Beyond made their own or went with YouTube.

PWG won't, but Highspots.TV probably will. I know they already have a couple channels.

ROH never will.

Yo, every company is using Pivotshare now. I'd bitch if it wasn't just perfect and convenient. Perfect for wrestling promotions.

PWG won't, but Highspots.TV probably will. I know they already have a couple channels.

ROH never will.

Anyone use ROH's subscription thing? How is it? Also YouTube doesn't sound like the dumbest idea.

Pivotshare just needs Android/Android TV apps, then it's perfect.

ROH never will.

seems dumb, it so convient. tho every promotion needs to have the abiality to buy indivudal shows. dont see an option on ICW channel.

i mean CZw has their entire library on there. !!

seems dumb, it so convient. tho every promotion needs to have the abiality to buy indivudal shows. dont see an option on ICW channel.

i mean CZw has their entire library on there. !!
Yeah, ICW don't offer downloads, just subscription. They've also not uploaded their full back catalog, but they've a LOT more shows than PROGRESS. Everything since it started is on there though, and they're sub price is VERY VERY cheap (£4/$5.99)

Top Bottom