• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Anyone use ROH's subscription thing? How is it? Also YouTube doesn't sound like the dumbest idea.

Pivotshare just needs Android/Android TV apps, then it's perfect.

Beyond lives and dies on YouTube, so it makes sense. ROHs thing is ok. Chikaratopia isn't great, but they have lots of bells and whistles.

seems dumb, it so convient. tho every promotion needs to have the abiality to buy indivudal shows. dont see an option on ICW channel.

i mean CZw has their entire library on there. !!

CZW having their whole library is likely a Pancoast thing. We talked about doing that for a long time (CZW subscription service) all the way back in like 2012.

tumblr_n8bps6G6KP1qhjbxeo2_500.gif

tumblr_n8bptjEuwZ1qhjbxeo1_500.gif

Holy shit, that's cool.

they moved up a ton of people and they're (the majority of them) failing hard

I think they might be on the verge of ruining Kevin Owens too, the IC belt is cursed

But Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, and Ryback held hands during dinner and sent positive thoughts to the Intercontinental Championship.

It didn't help that Bryan's right arm fell off immediately after that, but still, it's the thought that counts.

Sephzilla

I agree that Steph needs to get off TV for an extended period of time. In general the entire Authority thing needs to go away and die. Just say HHH is now Jack Tunney 2.0 and have him occasionally show up when you need some kind of contract signing or some shit

i've been skipping through it, I think i'm with Aiii... no hard camera + bad lighting makes it really hard to watch

The lack of hard camera was because of a technical issue, also the reason they gave the show away for free. Nothing wrong with the lighting, imo - more promotions need to use nightclub-style venues instead of shitty highscool gyms and National Guard armouries.

imBask

Banned
The lack of hard camera was because of a technical issue, also the reason they gave the show away for free. Nothing wrong with the lighting, imo - more promotions need to use nightclub-style venues instead of shitty highscool gyms and National Guard armouries.

that's good then!

RP912

Banned
Speaking of injuries...how's Stang doing :(

I don't want to be "that guy" but his match with Rollins felt like a Mafia hit. A botched table spot and two bucklebombs when the first one left Sting limped. It's bullshit that he had to go out on Rollins fuck ups. :(

She never looks bad to me

But what? She can bump. She had a MATCH at last year's SS.

And she basically killed all of Brie's momentum dead. She can't let anyone get the better of her, ever ever ever ever, and that's a waste. It's wrestling. You're a character or you're not. Trips gets it, he sells like a maniac for everyone ever

I'm all for nightclub venues and such. Shotgun Saturday Night always looked amazing to me. The gyms and armories gotta go.

Though it's hilarious that you know about National Guard armories, even though you're a damn UK fellow

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why do you keep spreading that sentiment? it's a dangerous one and not even true, I would guess.

Even the suggestion of violence against women pops the crowd. It's not crazy. It happens. It was worse in the Attitude Era (usually because we GOT violence against women a lot) but it pops the crowd. It's ridiculous.

Why do you keep spreading that sentiment? it's a dangerous one and not even true, I would guess.

It's because the "You Suck Cena" and "You Suck Bryan" chants made it to television and we all just assumed that the entire arena said it all at once.

There's always gonna be bad apples, but don't blame the tree.

Sephzilla

And she basically killed all of Brie's momentum dead. She can't let anyone get the better of her, ever ever ever ever, and that's a waste. It's wrestling. You're a character or you're not. Trips gets it, he sells like a maniac for everyone ever

Brie had no momentum, she was riding purely off of Daniel Bryan's momentum. Plus, lets be honest, Brie absolutely sucks. She's horrible when she gets near a microphone, she has no character, she sucks in the ring - Steph w/ 10 years of ring rust had to carry Brie through that match. Brie losing to Steph at least opened the door for the Bella Twin that remotely gives a fuck to step up.

RP912

Banned

Still not buying that it comes down to Rollins messing up.

I seen the match and notice Rollins are working a bit stiff on Sting. Even Trips kept it fair, but Rollins thought he was in friggin ROH.

Wait I don't even think the "You Suck Cena" chants made it to television, did it not?

Brie had no momentum, she was riding purely off of Daniel Bryan's momentum. Plus, lets be honest, Brie absolutely sucks. She's horrible when she gets near a microphone, she has no character, she sucks in the ring - Steph w/ 10 years of ring rust had to carry Brie through that match. Brie losing to Steph at least opened the door for the Bella Twin that remotely gives a fuck to step up.

Look, I'm all for giving people a second chance especially when they show actual signs of improvement, but watching that entire 'Died in the Womb' angle is the sole reason my opinion of the Bellas will be negative. I can't fathom why they continued to stay on television after that. But if the numbers are any indication, we only have ourselves to blame.

Honestly, that feud had a ton of juice leading up to it. It was the semi-main for Summerslam. Considering Brock MDKd Cena right after, Brie probably should've won, then have a rematch and Nikki turns there.

Even the suggestion of violence against women pops the crowd. It's not crazy. It happens. It was worse in the Attitude Era (usually because we GOT violence against women a lot) but it pops the crowd. It's ridiculous.

the violence against the women that popped the crowd was always against women who were heels tho

Hex

Banned

BRIE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
the violence against the women that popped the crowd was always against women who were heels tho

They write it so it'll get a pop, which is disturbing.

And seriously, a lot of wrestling fans are shitlords. That's just how it is.

They should've never given the title to Charlotte so early.

They should've built the Divas Division as a mountain with Nikki at the top and have every single one of the ladies fight each other for a shot at the gold for about 2 months up until Survivor Series where a a No.1 contender is decided.

Basically make Nikki THE WALL OF WOMEN'S WRESTLING

Because we're all in agreement that Nikki is the most perfect foil to this entire thing.

They main evented a show with one of those Brie/Steph/Nikki segments despite the fact that they weren't ratings draws. they were all in on that angle, until they weren't

what a crazy terrible feud

They main evented a show with one of those Brie/Steph/Nikki segments despite the fact that they weren't ratings draws. they were all in on that angle, until they weren't

what a crazy terrible feud
It did give us that great moment where HHH cornered Brie by trapping her with the desk during the contract signing.

Fox318

What was the best feud that had the worst matches?

IE the build up was fantastic but the crowd didn't buy into the match.

Savitar

F4WOnline.com is reporting that the WWE currently has no plans to push Cesaro anytime soon due to Cesaro reportedly "in the doghouse" with WWE Management.

Bryan Alvarez did not offer an explanation on this situation, but it had been rumored that Cesaro possibly got involved in an incident backstage.

Also read: ​Report: Major WWE Plans For Cesaro - Daniel Bryan'ish?

After losing to Kevin Owens at SummerSlam which was described as an excellent match, Cesaro has lost to the Big Show a couple of times and was demoted to Superstars and Main Event last week.

Maybe he replied to someone in a chill manner and it pissed them off.

DBrine's first response to where he would go instead of WWE and him instantly saying Mexico makes me think this man is Kurt Angle 2.0

But imagine 'The American Dragon' Bryan Danielson vs Prince Puma on an episode of LU....

Or him forming a tag team with AN ACTUAL DRAGON who's name I forgot.

Top Bottom