• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

It did give us that great moment where HHH cornered Brie by trapping her with the desk during the contract signing.

oh that was hilarious. plus Springer doing a stretcher spot and bringing out their shitty brother

I wonder if this is a thing we'll ironically look back on favorably if that's not already happening

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When it's all said and done, honestly, Shane needs to come back and be the face of NXT. Think about how much more sense that makes, storyline, than Triple H being there.

Shane would manage it as well - LIKE A MCMAHON. Which is the most important thing. Shane's a perfect fit for it.

When it's all said and done, honestly, Shane needs to come back and be the face of NXT. Think about how much more sense that makes, storyline, than Triple H being there.

Shane would manage it as well - LIKE A MCMAHON. Which is the most important thing. Shane's a perfect fit for it.
CDULUOt.gif

Nope. We need more Steph in our lives.

Sephzilla

I want Shane back, so badly

Fox318

At least with HHH you always had the chance of seeing him lose in the ring.

The only person to ever to that to her in recent times is Rhonda Rousey.

If Steph was hiding behind bigger guys or a big muscle body guard it would be much more acceptable but even then you are still stuck with her trying to be the face of the company despite being the BIG MEANIE HEAD GM.

Sephzilla

Speaking of HHH, what do you guys think of him? Brown-noser? Genuinely cares about the talent? The industry?

When he's not an active talent he's great for the industry. When he is an active talent, you have shit like him being the reason Montreal happened and the entire Reign of Terror

Zach

Speaking of HHH, what do you guys think of him? Brown-noser? Genuinely cares about the talent? The industry?

All of the above? He should've never been above mid-card, but he is a fan of what makes wrasslin' great. I think he personally wants to see good wrasslin' and will do anything to make that happen. Good enough for me.

Top Bottom