• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Fox318

Roman Reigns in this current incarnation we see should be nothing more than a hot tag like Titus O'Neil.

Titus O'Neil in Reigns spot would be way more over than Reigns is.

If Roman Reigns can main event so can Cody Rhodes

you are going to get slaughtered for this

Roman Reigns in this current incarnation we see should be nothing more than a hot tag like Titus O'Neil.

3PSGaK6.gif

Toki767

Cody's mainevented PPVs with Legacy I thought.

Honestly think he's pretty much too damaged to build up legitimately now though. As is anyone else that's been around since before 2010.

imBask

Banned

Titus got a huge problem though and won't ever make it big in WWE

and you know what it is

Cagey

Banned
Cody Rhodes can put on a decent match.

That's the entire extent of what Cody Rhodes does well.

He's a rich man's Wade Barrett, who does nothing well besides sport a nice cardio six-pack.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Why would I hate when my favorites are being pushed? The Yes Movement was one of my favorite periods of being a wrestling fan in the past 10 years.

Ithil

A lot of folk in Reigns' spot would be way more over than Reigns is.

Sephzilla

Plywood's little image he made in MS word needs to be updated to be "I hate when my favorite is being pushed against John Cena"

Sephzilla

There's Sami Zayn and, uh...

Bayley. Jack Swagger's little face run against Rusev was entertaining. I would say Enzo and Cass are pretty much straight faces and they manage to stay interesting. Hell for a good chunk of his original run Hogan managed to stay decently fresh even.

Cagey

Banned
wkCPqWF.jpg

Saw this posted elsewhere, supposedly making the rounds backstage. What do you guys think of it?

I would say you forgot to add in the parts where wrestling fans want women's wrestling and women's segments until it's given to them, but forgetting it entirely is far more apropos.

divas have been treated like second-lass citizens for far too long, I'm glad WWE is keeping them in consideration of some better treatment for this backstage memo.

Still pretty tone-deaf to retweet it on the night Connor got inducted into the HoF.

No it isn't
It's a quote from the dude who founded Twitter. They're at a conference talking about marketing.

It isn't even a mountain out of a mole hill, its like taking a flat road and just dumping Mt. Fuji on top of it

The account was tweeting quotes from lots of people the whole conference

No it isn't
It's a quote from the dude who founded Twitter. They're at a conference talking about marketing.

It isn't even a mountain out of a mole hill, its like taking a flat road and just dumping Mt. Fuji on top of it

The account was tweeting quotes from lots of people the whole conference
I think that has been explained several times, but people just seem to ignore it.

Top Bottom