• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

kiguel182

wkCPqWF.jpg

Saw this posted elsewhere, supposedly making the rounds backstage. What do you guys think of it?

There are some smarks that fit into that but blaming the problem on fans and ignoring a bunch of stuff to fit an agenda is dumb as fuck.

There are/were plenty of good faces and heels that people enjoyed and programs that people get stoked on.

Barrage

That Wrestling Fans write-up is a 100% Shoot. Just read this forum for every day for every single one of those boxes checked. The vast majority of smarks are entitled, self-loathing hyprocrites.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lol, thanks Boots, but Cage tells me he's ok with Elgin using his move.

Y2MazPK.png

Zach

¡HarlequinPanic!;180903112 said:
If it pleases wrasslegaf, I have already started prepping a Respect topic that was gonna go up around 9 PM tonight, giving about 24 hours before bell time. I haven't rocked a kana avi for over a year to not cover her WWE debut, friends~

You deserve it clap clap clap-clap-clap.

Oersted

I have a problem with WWE's choices of charities.

Susan G. Komen Foundation is not an effective organization. It's a business built on promoting itself; its funds don't actually support cancer research; it's a cancer awareness foundation that will partner with fracking firms to sell pink fucking drill bits when research has found links between cancer and fracking. If they wanted to actually do good, partner with the Dana Farber Cancer Institute or Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.

Lest we forget, WWE teamed up with Jenny McCarthy's bullshit anti-vaccination campaign. Now that is truly offensive shit.

And that's a shoot.

They choose them on attention because they make it for attention. Go watch them partner with Peta next.

imBask

Banned
I like WWE. I like this thread. I like Each And Every One Of You.

Even imbask, whose opinions are questionable at best

we are awesome *clap clap clapclapclap

also my opinions are facts buddy

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is what happens when people fixate on the WWE instead of talking about superior wrestling products.

If people were watching those dope-ass matches posted earlier and discussing it, we wouldn't have this problem

klonere

Banned
PROGRESS is super fucking good. It's like everything I love in wrestling in one package. Passionate and respectful fans, stiff and simple matches, great banter and minimalist commentary.

Seriously for less than the Network its a fucking steal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
+1

The only thing I don't like are the glorified trolls that occasionally pop up around here

name some names. We workin Omerta, we can handle shit. So out with it. #ShootTuesdays

PROGRESS is super fucking good. It's like everything I love in wrestling in one package. Passionate and respectful fans, stiff and simple matches, great banter and minimalist commentary.

Seriously for less than the Network its a fucking steal.

The ONLY complaint is that there's only so much PROGRESS out there and once you're caught up, you're good for a month and only get a drip feed. Enjoy the bonanza while it lasts!

MC Safety

Seems like many people had something to say about my Cena comment. I know what I see. Someone gets hot, gets into a program with Cena, and then loses momentum. Anything-but-Creative is awful, no doubt. I can't stand how they seemingly give up on talent post-Cena.

Guess whose fault that isn't?

It's just a ridiculous assertion, and I'll call it out every time I read it here.

This and those stupid review lists with no commentary and criticism are the worst things posted here.

Followed by gimmick posting...

I'd love to get into Lucha Underground, and I enjoyed what I saw of that CMLL show that was on YouTube. Wrestle Kingdom 9 was dope. I'm interested in other promotions but WWE wins by convenience and because so much of my perspective on pro wrasslin is shaped by them for better or worse.

Heel

This is what happens when you alienate the glue of WrassleGAF, friends. Without bean breath there is anarchy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd love to get into Lucha Underground, and I enjoyed what I saw of that CMLL show that was on YouTube. Wrestle Kingdom 9 was dope. I'm interested in other promotions but WWE wins by convenience and because so much of my perspective on pro wrasslin is shaped by them for better or worse.

LU is still the best thing I got out of this entire year, wrestling-wise. It was everything I'd want in a program.

klonere

Banned
The ONLY complaint is that there's only so much PROGRESS out there and once you're caught up, you're good for a month and only get a drip feed. Enjoy the bonanza while it lasts!

Yeah I can feel that same dread that I felt catching up on Breaking Bad back when that was still going on.

Here's to the instant gratification for now.

klonere

Banned
Bronx Man stepping out, grabbing that brass ring right from under Harlequin Panic's nose.

Bronx Man definitely here to take a place.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 10/5:

8pm: 3.473
9pm: 3.494
10pm: 3.167

Avg: 3.378

Slightly better than last week but since football started Raw hasn't gotten the average viewership above 3.4 million yet.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Raw Viewership for 10/5:

8pm: 3.473
9pm: 3.494
10pm: 3.167

Avg: 3.378

Slightly better than last week but since football started Raw hasn't gotten the average viewership above 3.4 million yet.

Well, in fairness, there wasn't any reason to believe something would happen and in fact nothing happened.

Top Bottom