• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

It's IronMan as in huMAN

GkPVG3L.gif

Holy shit is this the ULTIMATE loltna moment?

Matt Hardy relinquishes the TNA World Title

lol

klonere

Banned
It sounds like he either got injured or his contract ran out.

Or he can't attend the next set of tapings lol.

Yeah with the Dudleys heading back talk was that WWE might be seeking out the Hardy's. So sticking the title on Matt was a final plea. Guess that Dixie couldn't pony up the cash needed to keep Matt around or this is part of the worst fucking angle ever.

Yeah with the Dudleys heading back talk was that WWE might be seeking out the Hardy's. So sticking the title on Matt was a final plea. Guess that Dixie couldn't pony up the cash needed to keep Matt around or this is part of the worst fucking angle ever.

Can't it be both?

Anth0ny

Today is my birthday. I am 31.

I've been on this forum since I was 19.

I ain't ready to give up my spot!

kx1s7cY.jpg

KmTN2XM.jpg

Also, shocking fucking news:

F4WOnline.com is reporting that the WWE currently has no plans to push Cesaro anytime soon due to Cesaro reportedly "in the doghouse" with WWE Management.

Bryan Alvarez did not offer an explanation on this situation, but it had been rumored that Cesaro possibly got involved in an incident backstage.

somedevil

In hilarious TNA news:

TNA is continuing the "injunction" storyline with new World Heavyweight Champion Matt Hardy and Ethan Carter III online. In the video above, Hardy noted that TNA's legal team told him the first court date in regards to the injunction keeping him off TNA TV is months away.

TNA will be issuing statement on Wednesday about the future of the TNA World Heavyweight Title after Hardy posted the video above, announcing that he is vacating the title. Hardy says he doesn't want to relinquish the title but he needs to because it's what is best for TNA. Hardy says he will get another shot and he will win the title without controversy.

Its all storyline because they don't have any new tapings or episodes after the pay per view.

New retro observer is up covering warrors debut in WCW.

Love the Monday night wars for paragraphs like this

Hellwig, as Warrior, in an underpublicized debut on 8/17 in Hartford, CT due to a late court fight, drew a 6.41 rating during his nearly 18-minute monologue with Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff in the ring, one of the five biggest head-to-head quarter hours in history totalling some 4,712,000 homes and more than doubling the Raw audience of a 3.07 rating in 2,266,000 homes for the Bart Gunn knockout of The Godfather in the Brawl-for-All and the Raw debut of Gangrel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
DM, I hope your special day is a good one. You only get one of these each year, so make this one count! Many well wishes your day. I'm not gonna kayfabe you like I did Aiii.

Top Bottom