• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Sephzilla

I will fight anyone and everyone until I am the only one left standing.

ods6Gbe.gif

Bubba T

Guess whose fault that isn't?

It's just a ridiculous assertion, and I'll call it out every time I read it here.

This and those stupid review lists with no commentary and criticism are the worst things posted here.

Followed by gimmick posting...

You're right man, I've seen the light. It's not his fault at all. He's just out there wrasslin, taking their best shot, kicking out, and AAing them for the win, all with a grin on his face. What a guy.

any of the ENDVR shows worth watching?

As mentioned, they're fun. Especially lately, they're damn good. A couple of the more recent ones (8 onwards) have had Zack Sabre Jr on, and Jack Sexsmith is the best. I'd post GIF's, but people shouted at me last time.

Also, don't sleep on the World Cup show. Fits between Chapters 13 and 14 in the timeline, has a real fun one night tournament and Finn Balor's last match before NXT.

How cool would it be if we had Joker Sting, with a Harley Quinn-esq female sidekick.

Someone like that blond chick from NXT that everyone is gaga over.

JavyOO7

I've been on about Komen for years, it's terrible and so is the pink washing marketing campaign that the SGK foundation has been on the forefront of over the last 20 or so years. Roughly 10% of the money they take in actually goes towards what may be worthwhile research. Never mind that Komen sues other charities for using the line "for the cure". Breast Cancer is ridiculously well funded compared to other forms of cancer and not because of the money Susan G Komen puts towards it.

I wish Pink Ribbons Inc was still on Netflix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QPZfcYTUaA

Yeah he's already nearly 40.

That movie is on Netflix Canada. I should check it out.

Aiii

So not worth it
That movie is on Netflix Canada. I should check it out.

Everyone should. Scummy as fuck.

I get too worked up about this shit since my mom had breast cancer (she's fine now luckily), but boy does Susan G. Komen piss me off.

Good to hear the NFL jumped ship for their camapign. Hope WWE does the same.

somedevil

From the NXT conference call:

He then asked if Gabe Sapolsky and Evolve will be working with NXT as possibly a feeder system or will Gabe be a booker?

The second part was new to HHH (so no). But Evolve as a feeder system? Yes. He likes what Gabe and Evolve does. He sees them as a feeder system and supports them and their shows. The talent that have come in to NXT from there have been well trained and they speak highly of Gabe. HHH would definitely send talent to Evolve if he didn’t have a space for them in NXT, or if there was something that they need to work on. HHH said he supports them in any way that they can and if he can help out Evolve he will.

So it seems there is some type of arrangement between Gabe and Triple H.

Toki767

NXT and Evolve having a working relationship is definitely a smart move. Gabe has at least shown he knows what he's doing with talent.

klonere

Banned
From the same call on the subject of "Ironman match"

So, is it ‘IronMan’ or is it ‘IronWoman Match’?” And we all debated it. I felt like, look, if you compete in the…I don’t know what you would call it. The triathlon? What’s it called? The triathlon IronMan competition. If you win it as a woman I’m pretty sure you win “The IronMan.” You don’t win “The IronWoman.” Right? You just win the IronMan. So, that was my stance on it. Everybody kind of weighed in and Lita was there. I asked Lita what she thought and she thought to call it IronWoman would be derogatory towards women. You know? It’s an IronMan Match. That’s what it is. I want to do the same match the guys do. It’s an IronMan Match. And I said, “Well there you go it’s an ‘IronMan Match’.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
this is basically vince response to fans and ratings currently

10995%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20fuck_you%20gif%20middle_finger%20running%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif

Top Bottom