• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Remember when Rock was looking like this for a hot minute after he stopped wrestling?
gellar48gg.jpg

Then he started eating steroids again

Southland Tales - $374,743 box office

San Andreas - $470.4 million box office

Muscle power is real.

Hey WrestleGaf, about to check out my first ever Japan Wrestling Event with the DDT event on in Tokyo tonight, no idea what to expect but excited ^_^

Good seat too

Jamie OD

Hey WrestleGaf, about to check out my first ever Japan Wrestling Event with the DDT event on in Tokyo tonight, no idea what to expect but excited ^_^

Good seat too

This is the card:

DDT “DDT DRAMATIC GENERAL ELECTION 2015 RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT”, 07/10/2015
Tokyo Korakuen Hall

1. Kazusada Higuchi & Mao Inoue Vs Ryota Nakatsu & Kota Umeda
2. Danshoku Dino, Super Sasadango Machine & Ken Ohka Vs Antonio Honda, Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo
3. 3 Way Tag Team Match: Yukio Sakaguchi & Masa Takanashi Vs Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata Vs Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata
4. 4 Way 6-Man Tag Team Match: Kota Ibushi, Daisuke Sasaki & Suguru Miyatake Vs HARASHIMA, Akito & Yasu Urano Vs Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao Vs Gota Ihashi, Tomomitsu Matsunaga & Kouki Iwasaki

The show is dedicated to an election the company has been doing all summer to pick the No. 1 contender for their big Osaka show next month. They will be announcing the final rankings here. Might not be the best show to go to if you don't understand Japanese because there will be a lot of talking and interviews. However the matches announced do sound good.

This is the card:

DDT “DDT DRAMATIC GENERAL ELECTION 2015 RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT”, 07/10/2015
Tokyo Korakuen Hall

1. Kazusada Higuchi & Mao Inoue Vs Ryota Nakatsu & Kota Umeda
2. Danshoku Dino, Super Sasadango Machine & Ken Ohka Vs Antonio Honda, Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo
3. 3 Way Tag Team Match: Yukio Sakaguchi & Masa Takanashi Vs Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata Vs Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata
4. 4 Way 6-Man Tag Team Match: Kota Ibushi, Daisuke Sasaki & Suguru Miyatake Vs HARASHIMA, Akito & Yasu Urano Vs Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao Vs Gota Ihashi, Tomomitsu Matsunaga & Kouki Iwasaki

The show is dedicated to an election the company has been doing all summer to pick the No. 1 contender for their big Osaka show next month. They will be announcing the final rankings here. Might not be the best show to go to if you don't understand Japanese because there will be a lot of talking and interviews. However the matches announced do sound good.
I know none of those names XD I just wanted to see some wrestling while here, I miss NJPW by 2 days ._. So this will do

Bronx man got wellnessed?

Don't look at me friends, unlike some I recognize that wrasslegaf was built on omerta.

now get the hell out of my ice cream truck, you cro-magnon *holds mic to audience to let them finish*

So they just had the forth match and are taking down the ring, I'm assuming this is the interview stuff now that won't interest me at all right

¡HarlequinPanic!;180954028 said:
Don't look at me friends, unlike some I recognize that wrasslegaf was built on omerta.

B-M was the one who decided to drag his shit out into the general population. He got what was coming to him.

Also, anything built on omerta should be tore down for being a public safety hazard and rebuilt on having some basic human decency instead of trying to normalize active assholishness "gimmick posting."

klonere

Banned
Like he said himself, live fast, die young.

What got him got in the end though? I can't see anything that objectionable in his post history. Although I didn't look very hard.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Dana Brooke is Asuka's first victim?

Damn, I was hoping she would get 30 seconds to destroy Eva Marie and leaver her in a pool of blood, vomit, urine, mascara and tears.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh lol, I just read that Matt Hardy only got added to the title match on the Impact before BFG, then won the title, and then quickly vacated it.

HAHAHAHA TNA is not even trying to not be a joke, wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6snM3kIfJ5U

2K16 DLC confirmed

EDIT: Contains

LEGENDS PACK:
Lita
Trish Stratus
Roddy Piper
Big Bossman
Mr Perfect
Dusty Rhodes

HALL OF FAME SHOWCASE:
Randy Savage vs Jake Roberts
Rikishi vs The Rock
Alundra Blaze vs Paige
Tatsumi Fujinami vs Ric Flair
Bushwackers vs Natural Disasters
Larry Zybysko vs Arn Anderson
Outsiders vs Harlem Heat

NEW MOVES PACK:
Dragon Sleeper
Regal Cutter
Springboard Senton
Top Rope Ram-Paige
Cena Swinging Faceplant Thing
Crossface Chicken Wing
Corner Enzugiri
Kevin Owens Corner Brainbuster
+more

FUTURE STARS PACK:
Madators (lol)
Blake & Murphy
Samoa Joe

klonere

Banned
How carny of us would it be to request that Bronx Man's NXT OT be locked and a new one made because A) It sucks and B) He's banned.

klonere

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;180958528 said:
What NXT OT?

Oh yes, I seem to have completely forgotten about that it. So much so that it probably never existed, I think that someone should make a new one.

not bad sandy, not bad.

though a cursory glance shows there's a topic about 6 pages deep with the exact same name and about the same event.

I move to vote that yours be locked as it is not serving a unique purpose

¡HarlequinPanic!;180962386 said:
not bad sandy, not bad.

though a cursory glance shows there's a topic about 6 pages deep with the exact same name and about the same event.

I move to vote that yours be locked as it is not serving a unique purpose

Well shit. Sorry. Yeah, go ahead and lock mine.

JavyOO7

Crossing my fingers for Bayley and Sasha tonight. If they do good again tonight, you'll have more young girls who look at those two and their rivalry and go 'their matches at those Takeovers is why I wanted to be a wrestler'. I hope these two tear it up again today!

Macho
Jake
Earthquake
Arn
Larry z
Jake

MUST... NOT...BUY

I'm just pissed that the fucking Bushwhackers and Earthquake and Typhoon are replacing the four best women's wrestlers WWE has seen in years. Seriously, you could put all four of the ladies in just by getting rid of the Shockmaster's fat ass.

Top Bottom