• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

All the hate Mafia III is getting: Completely justified.

That being said, it's one of my favorite games of the year. Got style for days and Lincoln Clay is a hoss that I can get behind.

is it getting hate? what for? is the story bad?

It's really repetitive and it's really janky. It totally is, but the shooting and mechanics are just solid enough for me to give it a pass. Something rough as shit about the shooting that I find so satisfying. The little things.

imBask

Banned
It's really repetitive and it's really janky. It totally is, but the shooting and mechanics are just solid enough for me to give it a pass. Something rough as shit about the shooting that I find so satisfying. The little things.

hmm well i'll wait then. It kinda did look like a "wait for a steam sale" game

imBask

Banned
What percentage of NeoGaf would fail the WWE Wellness Policy™. I know I would.

i'll take the test if Bish takes it too

mq1.jpg

ReiGun

Initially, I was kind of upset Dolph won, but after thinking about it, it was a good call. Not the best call, but a good one. Miz kind of had to lose the title to Dolph because there was no one else on Smackdown he could lose it to. Smackdown's midcard is anemic right now. Everyone he could have conceivably lost it to - Crews, Corbin, Swagger, Hawkins (I guess), Slater once Rhyno dips out - are clearly not on his level and would have made him look even weaker than losing to Dolph. And if you bring someone from the main event down to take it, you risk Rusev'ing him.

This way Dolph, in his new role as "underdog babyface trying to prove himself," can be used to help build the aforementioned dudes. Meanwhile, Miz can feud with Dean or Orton (aka, the two guys currently on the lower rungs of the main event ladder) to get himself into that picture if that's the aim.

Obviously, the best call would have been an NXT call up or taking an upper midcarder from Raw. But if they weren't willing to do those things, this was still a good choice.

dean-ambrose-517.gif

Me, Bluce and FallingEdge here to invade WrassleGaf with the current gen wrestling games.
They're not ready son.
Yeah it was. Half way into career mode it shuts down on me. Then again I defeat Taker and the game hates me for that. Lol
I think the removal of Benny Warts fucked that game all the way over. Sucks that the ps3 version of 07 was canned because that was supposed to be one of the launch ps3 games I planned to get.

Top Bottom