• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

DJKhaled

Can't wait for this Xbox Pre-order to unlock at midnight, gonna be dope. 2K the GOATS at horrible wrestling games that I pre-order every fucking year for some reason.

Are the TMNT going to be at Raw tonight?

They only do PPV pal

tmntsmash-wwe-1.jpg

DJKhaled

At least there are alternatives to WWE

Hey, at least we've got that terrible looking Chikara game and that Pro Wrestling X or whatever that's been getting developed for about 20 years now and is still unplayable.

I went to make a 2k17 OT but it's too much work and I can't edit graphics to make my thread pretty and shit so fuck it.

KingBroly

Banned
Super Wrestlemania was my first wrestling game

then Wrestlemania the Arcade Game

then Monday Night Raw

then King of the Ring on Game Boy

atomsk

Party Pooper
How many of you marks actually gave 2k money? :/

The majority of my youtube income comes from playing wrestling games (which I spend most of the time shitting on)... so yeah, they've got my money again.

Last years top video alone made 500+... so you could say it's best for business.

Pikma

Banned
I can make a 2K17 OT if you want me to, I promise to put in as much work as the hard working people over at Yuke's do with every yearly iteration

So there are rumors going around Naomi will be added to the November 8th Becky vs Alexa match. I can see it, especially if they want to maybe work to a proper Becky vs Alexa match for Survivor Series.

Sanjuro

I go to Barcade every now and then, and for some reason they have Superstars but not Wrestlefest :(

I never liked Superstars more. There is a place around my area called Pinball Wizard that has it. When I was younger, there was one almost everywhere.

They got all my money like a sucker.

4av7WS2.gif

Zach

Leave it to Vince McMahon to book Regal as a heel in England who loses the European Championship to Crash Holly.

So there are rumors going around Naomi will be added to the November 8th Becky vs Alexa match. I can see it, especially if they want to maybe work to a proper Becky vs Alexa match for Survivor Series.
I mean they hinted at that on Talking Smack

Would make sense too because if they wanted Naomi to eat the pin she could. You can build Alexa like "yeah well I've never lost to Becky", and then when she eventually does become champ then you can have Naomi there as the women who beat her at No Mercy if you wanted

Top Bottom