• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Is Toni Storm going to be in this tournament??

..I really want Toni Storm in this tournament.

I hope so, unfortunately lately she's picked up a dope look and a full time STARDOM contract

CqgbySaUAAANN_6.jpg

Final Impact of 2016: Total Nonstop Deletion announced. Full Impact episode happening at the Hardys compound.
Hardys challenge any team that wants a title shot. Gregory Helms accepts it for Lee and Everett, Decay also accept challenge.
Rosemary
will defend Knockouts title
King Maxel will debut

Final Impact of 2016: Total Nonstop Deletion announced. Full Impact episode happening at the Hardys compound.
Hardys challenge any team that wants a title shot. Gregory Helms accepts it for Lee and Everett, Decay also accept challenge.
Rosemary
King Maxel will debut

straight out of the DDT camping shows

Last night could be the first step into making Bray a credible threat again, now those backstage promos actually have some meaning.

Bray having running backstage subplots with slasher film influences might actually be entertaining now, knowing they're going somewhere.
anything on back?
Can't tell but if not it'll be the first shirt I buy.

shaowebb

So wait...Bray Wyatt mained a PPV and won? The hell man...
edit:

BTW real talk...is Seth Rollins really good for the WWE overall considering how much money he has to have cost them with the amount of talent he sidelines? Economically speaking he's taken a LOT of product from the fans. Hell Balor alone was supposed to be THE major overhaul for the company to go with so that they would have AJ and Balor out there.

Just how many folks has he sidelined by injuring them at this point? His title reign essentially took out the main roster for a year.

I wonder if they're going to address that weird ass promo where he somehow got the better of Stephanie by alluding to some secret sex tape, or a 20 minute promo about THECONQUERER.

Caderfix

BTW real talk...is Seth Rollins really good for the WWE overall considering how much money he has to have cost them with the amount of talent he sidelines? Economically speaking he's taken a LOT of product from the fans. Hell Balor alone was supposed to be THE major overhaul for the company to go with so that they would have AJ and Balor out there.

Just how many folks has he sidelined by injuring them at this point? His title reign essentially took out the main roster for a year.

He is very talented in the ring, with a mic and does great during interviews so I assume that he is very good for the company. He injured a few, but the spots were agreed between the performers and stingers happen. The one I'd say was 100% his fault is Cena's nose.

DJKhaled

lmao I'm dying at Paige suspended again, she's really fucking her future over, at least men have a bigger indie market, she wont have shit outside of TNA.

Also, waiting for that 2K17 preorder to unlock on my xbox, not sure why I pre-order every year.

lmao I'm dying at Paige suspended again, she's really fucking her future over, at least men have a bigger indie market, she wont have shit outside of TNA.

Also, waiting for that 2K17 preorder to unlock on my xbox, not sure why I pre-order every year.
I was hoping my copy would get here today instead of tomorrow 😄

can't really blame heyman, the feuds wwf have put together for brock this year have been mind numbingly boring. hard to elevate a turd.

if the goldberg match really is happening at survivor series I'd expect him to cut some great promos.

can't really blame heyman, the feuds wwf have put together for brock this year have been mind numbingly boring. hard to elevate a turd.

if the goldberg match really is happening at survivor series I'd expect him to cut some great promos.
Bischoff should cut the promos for Goldberg

klonere

Banned
The best angle with Brock in the last few years was the brawl with Taker before SS and that had nothing to do with Heyman.

Although the Battle Hymn of the Republic thing was pretty great.

Jamie OD

Rosemary
King Maxel will debut

It's the APA Bar Brawl Invitational all over again.

Kaladin

The only times we'll likely see big story progression in WWE is the Big 4 PPVs. They're going to pretty much tread water between them as much as possible between them.

vGkbwiFl.png

I think I'm done with
paying for
PWG.

Also, hot take Lemmy thoughts, Thatcher does the finger snap way worse than Scurll, Cage still sucks outside of Lucha Underground.

Kaladin

vGkbwiFl.png

I think I'm done with
paying for
PWG.

Also, hot take Lemmy thoughts, Thatcher does the finger snap way worse than Scurll, Cage still sucks outside of Lucha Underground.

BOLA looks good this year, I've been tempted, but I have other things I'd want to spend $65 on.

vGkbwiFl.png

I think I'm done with
paying for
PWG.

Worth it for the Spanish Fly spot alone.

But seriously I need this.
So dumb.

Did he see Warrior in the mirror too?
The crowd was audibly laughing at this. I don't think they're taking this too seriously if they're allowing crowd noises, I guess they're camping it up.

Top Bottom