• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

imBask

Banned
they finally made me like Jericho, but they really want me to forget about it huh

JERICHO IS NOT A MAIN EVENTER ANYMORE AND SHOULDN'T BE IN A MAIN EVENT IN 2016

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Steph's not even being remotely transparent about trying to get herself over everyone else at all costs.
Meltzer says the writers do that because Vince make it clear that Steph needs to be put over every time she appears.

They are doing such a lame job with cruiserweights outside the one feud they have. They need to give mic time and storylines for these guys

Cedric Alexander, Nese, Swann, etc

And why are they all shaking hands. Develop some heels outside Kendrick

The verdict is in now. The cruiserweight project is never getting over in this format. They need their own show after NXT on Wednesday, and maybe put the title matches on PPV's.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Sami? FUCKING KILL ME.

Kevin Owens is the longest reigning Universal champion and I have to watch Sami and Neville Vs. the Social Outcasts. WHY DOES GOD FUCKING HATE ME

ReiGun

The sad part is I totally buy Foley being like "Shit...well, idk, send Zayn and Neville out. They aren't doing anything."

Top Bottom