• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Sami? FUCKING KILL ME.

Kevin Owens is the longest reigning Universal champion and I have to watch Sami and Neville Vs. the Social Outcasts. WHY DOES GOD FUCKING HATE ME
Ya'll are just gonna have to accept the WWE is afraid of Sami becoming another Daniel Bryan. He ain't getting that main event push evah.

imBask

Banned
Sami is the prototypical guy who's "too nice to be in WWE"

Vince could tell him to wear a furry suit and touch himself while looking at the hard cam and he'd probably say yes

Pikma

Banned
Cruiserweights need a proper one hour show, getting sprinkled over the 3-shitshow will not work for anyone, not for the guys, not for the brand, and definitely not for the fucking ratings

Ultratech

Maybe you should believe in God more imo. Your faith isn't strong enough.

I dunno, he did no-show his match with Vince.
omoGyf6.png

What did he say?

He just mentioned that Foley was scrambling backstage looking for someone to go up against Bo and Axel, and both Neville and Zayn came up to him and said they wanted the opportunity.

Not an amazing story, but makes what just happened make more logical sense.

wWE could do with more of that on the regular.

Sami is the prototypical guy who's "too nice to be in WWE"

Vince could tell him to wear a furry suit and touch himself while looking at the hard cam and he'd probably say yes
The opposite really. Owens I think has said that Sami tends to kick up a fuss for talking back sometimes.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
He just mentioned that Foley was scrambling backstage looking for someone to go up against Bo and Axel, and both Neville and Zayn came up to him and said they wanted the opportunity.

Not an amazing story, but makes what just happened make more logical sense.

wWE could do with more of that on the regular.

Thanks! Definitely agree that they could do with more small explanations like this.

I do appreciate that WWE are trying to make every match tonight have a logical reason for existing. They are even doing it for R-Truth and Titus... which would usually just be a random time filler.

It does not make the matches better, and some of the logic is nonsense, but it feels different than usual.

I do appreciate that WWE are trying to make every match tonight have a logical reason for existing. They are even doing it for R-Truth and Titus... which would usually just be a random time filler.

It does not make the matches better, and some of the logic is nonsense, but it feels different than usual.
This is probably part of the same reason why they are not referring to the fans as the "WWE universe" anymore. That debate rating has them shook something fierce, which is pretty hilarious.

That low angled camera opening on this backstage segment is also a bit different... as is having the segment at all.

WWE are trying a few new bits and pieces tonight all over the place

Top Bottom