• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Cugnr1YWEAAd7v_.jpg

Cena wins his 16th title at WM. Cuts a promo on how he doesn't need any of you m*rks approval to know he's the best, steals Brie from Bryan and runs havoc on Smackdown Live.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 10/10

8pm: 2.790
9pm: 2.876
10pm: 2.610

Avg: 2.758

The new normal.

Also, who played in the football game? It only did 9 million viewers. NFL also has viewership problem too it seems.

Has anyone seen the documentary Prescription Thugs? It's from the same director that made Bigger Faster Stronger*
It has Luther Reigns and some wrestling

Sephzilla

Also, who played in the football game? It only did 9 million viewers. NFL also has viewership problem too it seems.

Buccaneers and Panthers. It was a matchup of two teams who still only have one win a piece, and people are jumping off the Carolina bandwagon faster than you can say STRIP SACK BY DENVER

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Raw Viewership for 10/10

The new normal.

NFL has had ratings issues all year.

Oersted

We just had the proclaimed "dream match" between Bork and Orton, which ended with Bork looking borked and a houseshow.

Why again are people hyped for the Goldberg match?

Raw Viewership for 10/10

The new normal.

Poor DM taking the pinfall on ratings. Hard to compete with playoffs.

These glitches are barely offensive and a part of most sports games, there's a 20 page thread on gaming side dedicated for glitches in soccer games.

Hasney

These glitches are barely offensive and a part of most sports games, there's a 20 page thread on gaming side dedicated for glitches in soccer games.

That table one actually glitches the table so you can't get a replacement. Think about that in a table match. For the first time you can now interrupt someone taking apart the announce table, but if you do, you can't finish taking it apart.

There's also a random glitch where characters randomly come out black. I've so far seen black Goldberg and black Jericho.

Luschient

Gears 4 is incredible. Friend and I set out to play opening ACT and wound up playing for 3 straight hours. I had zero interest in spending another 100 hours or so in another Gears game but can now see myself doing so.

Dammit, Gears 4 is going to make me finally pick up an XB1.

That table one actually glitches the table so you can't get a replacement. Think about that in a table match. For the first time you can now interrupt someone taking apart the announce table, but if you do, you can't finish taking it apart.

There's also a random glitch where characters randomly come out black. I've so far seen black Goldberg and black Jericho.
The table glitch does sound especially bad.

I would love if they actually did what Ubisoft did with Assasin's Creed and admit they need a year break. But you know, money.

notworksafe

Execution is always WWE's weakest point. But with the Network being on their app, it could theoretically work very well. Send a push notification to people's phones: "The Network Championship is on the line RIGHT NOW" and take people right to the match. It's definitely a cool idea.

I know G1 was lit but AJ and Matt have been more consistent so nah

Get out of here with Matt Hardy. No one will care about final deletion in 5 years. People now seem to only care because of how absurd it is.

Naito and Omega have been way better than Hardy. Naito throwing the intercontinental belt and then stepping on it? So good

DJKhaled

Get out of here with Matt Hardy. No one will care about final deletion in 5 years. People now seem to only care because of how absurd it is.

Naito and Omega have been way better than Hardy. Naito throwing the intercontinental belt and then stepping on it? So good

lol at least people care, no one cares about Naito and Omega

After watching No Mercy this afternoon, I jumped onto the Network to cancel my account, and they gave me a free month instead. That'll work!

shaowebb

I tried but couldn't sit through any of the Hardy stuff. I only enjoy the end result of it...Matt Hardy yelling delete and the crowd backing it, alongside of crazy gifs. My God though sitting through his stuff with Jeff trying to be spoopy though is too much for me. Gifs only. I can't take it in large doses.

Greatest look change though with Matt. Sad his ring work hasn't gained any new spots in decades. Hardy boyz still spot festing

When was the last time someone from a ''rival'' company made something so over it seeps through all of wrestling?

Broken Matt will be talked about for years to come.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My five for the year is pretty set. AJ, Matt, Naito, Lashley and either Joe or Miz.

Joe being treated like a paper champion for Nakamura after having to carry Balor through a quality feud really hurt him.

shaowebb

After watching No Mercy this afternoon, I jumped onto the Network to cancel my account, and they gave me a free month instead. That'll work!

They never gave me a free month. Just a LOT of begging. I watched to see if Reigns would lose. Saw him win every time. Cancelled immediately. Dude is dull. He should keep the black tiger bomb, dump the superman punch, spear and deadlift moves (he sucks at the lifts so bad). Honestly if he dumps the Superman Punch /Spear just let him steal the fucking Rainmaker clothesline and be done with it. You can't make that look weak easily so even he should be able to sell his gimmick with it.

Top Bottom