• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

khr2olo7axqx.jpg

BAM BAM
BAM BAM
of course that's not bam bam though lol

Sanity theme giving me a shitty Shield vibe especially from the opening when what they look like screams shitty Wyatt Family.

I do hope they aren't goofy and work when they debut.

Who fucking cares what year it's happening, it'll draw better than owens, sami, seth, roman, dean, and any other of your indie darlings.

DJKhaled

Decided to watch Holey Foley, holy fuck, you'd think it was his son that got thrown off that cell, not Mick.... that kid, um, has issues.

Pretty sure both of them sell more tickets and stuff than Matt does

Pretty sure Matt would make more money than either of them, also is up there with household names when it comes to wrestling at least, Naito and whoever will never be as known as Matt.

Decided to watch Holey Foley, holy fuck, you'd think it was his son that got thrown off that cell, not Mick.... that kid, um, has issues.

Pretty sure Matt would make more money than either of them, also is up there with household names when it comes to wrestling at least, Naito and whoever will never be as known as Matt.
Which son? I think they're all pretty cool.

I saw it on Wreddit and yeah, shouldn't Foley be overall against the idea of HIAC matches because of the amount of long-lasting trauma damage they have had on him instead of being happy for the women having one or arranging one of them? Obviously we'll be lucky if we even get a chair shot in Charlotte vs Sasha and even the other two matches will have fuck-all done, but it did seem weird, even for WWE's writing.

I saw it on Wreddit and yeah, shouldn't Foley be overall against the idea of HIAC matches because of the amount of long-lasting trauma damage they have had on him instead of being happy for the women having one or arranging one of them? Obviously we'll be lucky if we even get a chair shot in Charlotte vs Sasha and even the other two matches will have fuck-all done, but it did seem weird, even for WWE's writing.
This will be either better or worse than the dx hiac. So safe and boring.

He should promise to quit if one of the women quits, and then punch out Johnny Ace when he tries to tear the HIAC apart with a truck that has a bed full of sawdust.

Raw64life

The only thing I remember about the Miz's IC title reign other than this feud was when he left to film a movie for six weeks and kept the title for whatever reason.

Top Bottom