• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

shaowebb

If they're gonna push Goldberg out there pushing him into the match that stank up an arena so bad that it emptied out isn't the way I'd start his return. That is IF its an actual return and not just the cameo of the month for another part timer.

I just wanna see him spear Reigns is all I really want. Show the guy how its done.

Kaladin

Be careful guys on ps4, there's a bug going around that putting your PS4 into "sleep" mode while on the main menu of WWE 2K17 can result in all of your save data being removed; almost like it's a new PS4.

Seems as if Matt Hardy is angry he's not in the video game, me thinks

I will remember to avoid that. I don't want my games to be deleted.

Sephzilla

Be careful guys on ps4, there's a bug going around that putting your PS4 into "sleep" mode while on the main menu of WWE 2K17 can result in all of your save data being removed; almost like it's a new PS4.

HO-LY SHIT
HO-LY SHIT
HO-LY SHIT

notworksafe

14642404_928422673935975_7642391963065340002_n.png

I knew Corbin had bad taste, but an Xbox One?

How else is he gonna play Gears and Forza, the true GOTYs?

jmdajr

Lady reminded me of that pesky wedding of ours we need to pay for, so my tickets should appear there soon. I'll probably just sell them cheap so I can get back what I paid for them, no need to rip people off. Or if anyone here wants two tickets, lmk

Yeah milking folks for 2, 3 times the cost is bullshit.

But it's business I suppose.

klonere

Banned
hm, I don't know about that. I saw a lot of empty seats. does NJPW still inflate numbers like they used to do back in the 90's?

Nah, Bushiroad calling the attendances as a shoot was one of the first things they did when they bought the company.

Apparently they did huge walkup business on the day due to the national holiday.

Sephzilla

have you been in the FH3 performance thread? game's a mess on PC. biggest disappointment this year (not the game itself, but the pc version)

If he was concerned about getting the best performance he wouldn't have bought an XB1 in the first place HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *airhorn*

atomsk

Party Pooper

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Fox318

Heel Cena shirt should say "Give Up"

He goes around in a corporate suit making every baby face tap and cutting promos against the fans.

Zach

They have made it easier to move and added new mechanics. For example, in past games, if you wanted to vault over cover, you had to go into cover and then press another button to vault. Now, while running, you can just press B and slide right over while keeping you momentum. Additionally, if there is an enemy on the other side of the cover, you can kick them while you vault, stunning them to give you enough time to blast away.

The guns feel more devastating in-hand. They also feel more dangerous. My favorite surprise last night was using the Hammer of Dawn on a big beast and watching the flesh on that thing melt off which is a neat attention to detail.

Without spoiling anything, shooting enemies feel like it has an impact thanks to added animations. So rather than have enemies work as bulletsponges, every bullet that strikes them has their body react by being pushed back. Every limb shot also is animated nicely to give off a more realistic sense of you doing targeted damage.

The Art direction is beautiful. Imagine Gears 4 in Europe. With Color. There is a lot of color in this game.

Humor. Oh god the humor is back in full force.

Great variety in encounter sequences thanks to better stage design.

Little things like marking an emeny as a target so your co-op player knows who exactly your targeting for strategic purposes. This is my favorite addition froma gameplay persective.

The AI isnt stupid. Go down and someone is there seconds later to pick you up.

Easily the best looking game this gen. Even prettier than Uncharted 4.

Oooh. I like the sound of much of that. I don't play online multiplayer anymore, though, so I doubt it's worth the investment any time soon.

Sephzilla

In a way it kind of sucks that Roman never got over, because I think if Roman's push would have worked we might have gotten a heel Cena. Also, in a way I kind of think AJ's current heel persona is what Cena would end up like as a heel.

Top Bottom