• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

This match is going to be so bad it's a shame people are even talking about it this much. A guy who doesn't look in shape at all and another who's offense has regressed to just suplexes are going to get the main event over something that can actually be exciting.

Sephzilla

A one on one match with Brock is probably the least interesting way to bring back Goldberg for a one-off appearance. Having him be a mid-match Royal Rumble entrant where he gets to do his whole intro, spear and jackhammer a few people, make a few eliminations, and then get tossed out would be a way better return for Goldberg because it allows him to get his spots in, look tough, and take a loss without losing any momentum

Recall

A one on one match with Brock is probably the least interesting way to bring back Goldberg for a one-off appearance. Having him be a mid-match Royal Rumble entrant where he gets to do his whole intro, spear and jackhammer a few people, make a few eliminations, and then get tossed out would be a way better return for Goldberg because it allows him to get his spots in, look tough, and take a loss without losing any momentum

Why would Goldberg agree to that? There is no upside.

If that was Goldberg's return it would have been shit. What a waste.

Sephzilla

Why would Goldberg agree to that? There is no upside.

If that was Goldberg's return it would have been shit. What a waste.

There would be an upside for Goldberg

raw

Anth0ny

This match is going to be so bad it's a shame people are even talking about it this much. A guy who doesn't look in shape at all and another who's offense has regressed to just suplexes are going to get the main event over something that can actually be exciting.

they actually do have their work cut out for them if they put it in the main event spot over owens/jericho in TORONTO

Wagram

Goldberg isn't going to come back and job. There will be shenanigans. He isn't going to let the shit that happened with Sting go down.

Fox318

I now feel more like Phil Brooks.

Turns out the infection I had on my leg that was painful as fuck that I had drained and have been taking antibiotics was in fact MRSA.

Yeah i don't think he cares about going especially against lesnar who he is close friends now if it was HHH then that would be another story.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

He looks like he's in great shape though? He's just not super buff anymore. That doesn't mean he can't go.

notworksafe

08a1a978_o.png

Stub Hub. They whole other side hasn't even gone on sale yet.

Lady reminded me of that pesky wedding of ours we need to pay for, so my tickets should appear there soon. I'll probably just sell them cheap so I can get back what I paid for them, no need to rip people off. Or if anyone here wants two tickets, lmk

Heroman

Banned
I know G1 was lit but AJ and Matt have been more consistent so nah
AJ lost to Chris jobberco at the biggest Mania if all time and tell me anything about Matt before Final deletion. My boy Kenny has been setting the world on fire since Jan.

miserable

enuhito(English) ‏@enuhito_eng 7h7 hours ago
The owner of NJPW Kidani said KOPW PPV last night was the biggest numbers of crowds at Sumo Hall except G1 final since 2000.

hm, I don't know about that. I saw a lot of empty seats. does NJPW still inflate numbers like they used to do back in the 90's?

Be careful guys on ps4, there's a bug going around that putting your PS4 into "sleep" mode while on the main menu of WWE 2K17 can result in all of your save data being removed; almost like it's a new PS4.

Seems as if Matt Hardy is angry he's not in the video game, me thinks

Top Bottom