• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Kaladin

I hear rumblings of an alternative submission setting in 2K17. Questions for Kaladin and Friends:

1.) Is it just sweet, sweet button mashing?

2.) Is this in 2K16 and my brother and I just never checked the settings? >_>

Oh, it is sweet sweet button mashing. I had heard about that myself and it was one of the first things I looked for. Basically, there is a button onscreen and you just have to press it. If you succeed, the wheel fills up with blue, if you don't, red until you submit. Much much easier.

Not in 2k16.

cordy

Banned
Then who does aj waste his time with without the title? Dude is money and gets the biggest pops nowadays.

Styles/Orton for WM more than likely. They've been keeping them apart for a while now and it's a money feud.
I doubt Cena vs Ambrose for 'Mania. If we aren't getting Cena vs Styles in which Cena either ties or beats Flair's record, they gotta be giving us Cena vs Undertaker. Those two matches are definite draws.

I'm still reading about Taker really saying that was his last WM so we'll see.

Zach

Oh, it is sweet sweet button mashing. I had heard about that myself and it was one of the first things I looked for. Basically, there is a button onscreen and you just have to press it. If you succeed, the wheel fills up with blue, if you don't, red until you submit. Much much easier.

Not in 2k16.

Well heck. I guess I'll buy this trash for my brother's graduation.

Thanks.

Anth0ny

Styles/Orton for WM more than likely. They've been keeping them apart for a while now and it's a money feud.

I'm still reading about Taker really saying that was his last WM so we'll see.

Miz/Styles would be way more money

Indy darling vs. dude who shits on all the bingo hall fucks

not to mention Miz is actually over right now while Orton continues to be boring af

Recall

They had star ratings in 2k16, but it was only in My Career. Now it is in every match.

That is one glaringly obvious thing that they don't update every year. You get a lot of the same lines year after year as they mostly only update newer wrestlers or wrestlers that have significantly changed over the years.

Can you turn off the commentary yet? Is that ever an option?

By the way Joe & Nak are going to be in a steel cage match in Melbourne in Superkickcember, so hopefully this is finally the blowoff and Samoa can go to SD.

cordy

Banned
And it's almost tailor made for a Phenomenal Smash xx RKO Mania finish

Yep it's perfect.
Miz/Styles would be way more money

Indy darling vs. dude who shits on all the bingo hall fucks

not to mention Miz is actually over right now while Orton continues to be boring af

They're both heels though and no matter what people want, they aren't going to turn Styles right now. He's going to go through one of those "ok he's a heel but he has a slow turn" type of things. Also weirdly enough Orton's mentioned in multiple interviews about wanting to throw down with Styles so he's likely already left a comment with Vince.
Can we not just have another Cena vs Styles match at Mania but this time with a gimmick stip?

Nah, gonna be at the Rumble because Styles ain't gonna hold the belt until WM. Besides that, they wouldn't do another match between them at WM of all places. People thought they'd have Cena/Punk at WM when really it wasn't simply because they liked both guys. It's a similar situation.

How about FloVember?

Flo-Rida.png

Or would that make it FloVemba?

Kaladin

"Rocky, I'm calling all the shots, I'm pushing all the buttons and I'mma tell you something right now. When you're walking through the airport and your beeper goes off, you look down and see 3-1-6 you know your ass belongs to Stone Cold. You've got to ask yourself a question. With me learning all this technology, you gotta wonder. Is it live or is it Memorex?"

3:16vember

*slams gavel repeatedly*
ORDER IN THE COURT

Ahem. Ok. Let us convene.

In the interest of fairness, I will be combining multiple offenses into one ruling, for simplicity and expedience.

Shit, thank god you're here

1) someone said no one cares about Naito and Omega
2) someone said Mark Henry, Big Show, and Kane are in their top of all time
3) someone said dean ambrose is good

These individuals are all banned for approximately 2 hours.

4) someone said stro

This person is stro. Please report him to the appropriate authorities.

5) a bunch of people bought 2K17
6) some of the people in 5 think The Last of Us is shit

These people are now only allowed to play WWF: King Of the Ring for the NES for the next three days.

I don't care about the other ones because Kenny Omega is a weeb and we don't support weebs here.

Thank you. Court is now out of session

My rulings are final and cannot be appealed under any circumstance.

Seph you get a pass because you had to sit through the Robocop reboot

Since I'm guilty of two offenses, they cancel each other out.

That's what stro told me at least.

All offenses are served consecutively.

Sephzilla

Seph you get a pass because you had to sit through the Robocop reboot

Shit, I probably have another get out of jail free card waiting because I had to sit through RoboCop 3 as well.
The reboot was legitimately better than RoboCop 3, but that's not saying much.

But Sephzilla LIKED the reboot

Real talk - I've softened on the reboot a little bit. I don't like it, but I don't hate it. It's just a completely forgettable movie that really falls apart in the second half of the movie because all of the villains make completely stupid decisions that are only made because Murphy needs something to be pissed at in the final act. It's also one of those cases where I think the movie was actively hurt by having the RoboCop title.

Nashvember is a lock, you flippy midgets

But Sephzilla LIKED the reboot

What, there's no wa

Shit, I probably have another get out of jail free card waiting because I had to sit through RoboCop 3 as well.
The reboot was legitimately better than RoboCop 3, but that's not saying much.

Real talk - I've softened on the reboot a little bit. I don't like it, but I don't hate it. It's just a completely forgettable movie that really falls apart in the second half of the movie because all of the villains make completely stupid decisions that are only made because Murphy needs something to be pissed at in the final act.

Who is this.

My brother was playing 2k17 and he was Becky and a glitch just turned her skin super dark????? Smh, and this was like his second or third match.

You'll notice a common ingredient
tumblr_o5dl6nruUs1qke3reo2_400.gif
Yup. AJ has probably had his best WWE matches with either Cena or Reigns. But I can't think of a truly awful match he has had yet since his arrival.

Top Bottom