• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Sephzilla

(sorry. take me back?)

wVEac.gif

Normal human beings with taste don't make it to RoboCop 2

RoboCop 2 is perfectly fine (it's just not as good as the original). The actual RoboCain creature looks scary as fuck

ezgif_com_crop__2__by_lunaticwitch-d9qjcdx.gif

Why am I hearing about some insane story/movie script about Paige being an addict in debt and so she's running drugs across the country and then pissed them off because she got suspended and couldn't run drugs and that's why Del Rio got stabbed?

Why am I hearing about insane story/movie script about Paige being an addict in debt and so she's running drugs across the country and then pissed them off because she got suspended and couldn't run drugs and that's why Del Rio got stabbed?
The rumors that Paige is doing cocaine is ridiculous because I'm pretty sure that shit is like an instant WWE termination, no suspensions, you're out the door.

Also it probably doesn't help Del Rio has changed his story like five times so everyone is stuck guessing over what the fuck happened.

jmdajr

Robocop 2 was one of the first R rated movies I saw from beginning to end, so it holds a special place in my nuked heart/brain.

Also one of the few movies filmed in Houston.

Kaladin

Get your ugly ass sneaker game on.

ASICS X WALE X VILLA Gel-Lyte III "IC Champion" Sneaker

$160.00

VILLA and Grammy nominated hip-hop recording artist Wale come together again to bring you yet another exclusive collaboration with ASICS. The “IC Champion” moniker is much more than just a label for the primarily metallic gold sneaker.

Wale, like many musicians, has passionate hobbies outside of the music industry. Mr. Folarin is an unapologetic, lifelong fan of the colorful world of professional wrestling and a well-known sneaker enthusiast. So what better way to show his appreciation for his passions than with a dope sneaker? It’s no secret that Wale is a die-hard fan of wrestling. In fact, he wears his enthusiasm on his sleeve. Themed and titled after one of WWE’s most prestigious title belts, the Intercontinental Championship, this sneaker pays homage to one of Wale’s favorite championship belts in which some of his favorite superstars of all time have held, such as the Ultimate Warrior, Shawn Michaels, Mr. Perfect and more.

Taking to Twitter to discuss every and all things related to wrestling, Wale has in many ways become our very own title-holder for both wrestling and hip-hop entertainment. With VILLA’s ability to empower communities with opportunities and Wale’s popularity amongst the sneaker community and wrestling aficionados, this collaboration was kicked off with a run against the ropes and finished with a dynamic power slam!

The sole is made with rubber and upper sole is designed with extremely durable lightweight nylon and mess upper for breathability.
Cushioned with EVA system.In order to reduce the weight of the body while running and maintain integrity at the same time,
Allows natural gait for your movements as you run.
Outsole pattern is made from high quality rubber and can provide a high level of stability while you run.

http://shop.wwe.com/asics-x-wale-x-villa-gel-lyte-iii-ic-champion-sneaker/W12472.html

Kaladin

Is it wrong that I felt cheated that I was sent to be a tag team on the main roster instead of being sent to NXT in My Career?

Recall

I wince every time Jericho goes for the lionsault. I never want to see that moment like we did with Hyabusa ever again so each time Jericho does it I hope he doesn't slip.

Top Bottom