• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

jmdajr

scjlf71qcgplbxfjkkky.gif

gbjhzukfuit6vtlajzxs.gif

He also thought the Mad Max game last year was better than the movie. This dude has no fucking boundaries
It would've been good if the game focused more on convoys and actual car combat, which were genuinely fun. But they take up about 15% of the game, with the rest being boring on-foot sections, a shitty Ubisoft open world checklist simulator, and truly groundbreaking mechanics like "fuel up the air balloon so you can do the Assassins Creed reveal the map thing".

More Total Nonstop Deletion details

Matt invited teams from around time and space to compete in the main event Tag Team Apocalypto (falls count anywhere on the compound)
Invited the Bucks of Youth, the Express who Rocks and Rolls, the Bulldogs who are British, and the Days of the New to compete
Teams outside of the company will be brought in, Matt and Borash already accepting bookings for it
In addition to the in ring debut of King Maxel, a special once in a lifetime match will occur between Grado and Smoking Joe Frazier, the boxing legend reincarnated as kangaroo

Adree

It would've been good if the game focused more on convoys and actual car combat, which were genuinely fun. But they take up about 15% of the game, with the rest being boring on-foot sections, a shitty Ubisoft open world checklist simulator, and truly groundbreaking mechanics like "fuel up the air balloon so you can do the Assassins Creed reveal the map thing".

At least it has better sandstorms than the Star Citizen stage demo.

I would watch Fury Road every day if possible

I can't say that about many more films, including Robocop

I knew from the moment hour 1 of Fury Road finished that my friends and family would unanimously love that film and remember it long after it was over. The only time I've ever felt that about a film, and I was right about that too

Sephzilla

it's one of the movies people over 40 like to pretend are classics, like Back to the future and Ghostbusters. Good movies, not classics

Fury Road is better in every way

I'm barely 30 and I know all of those movies are classics, including Fury Road.

You're one of those people who doesn't believe Die Hard is a Christmas movie, aren't you!

Kaladin

It is dangerous that I can get a $6 Jimmy Johns sub delivered to my desk any time of the day. Equally dangerous that I work right next to a Starbucks.

I watch Home Alone and Die Hard every Christmas.

Also, what makes me really appreciate Fury Road is how much of the story is told through its visuals. It's really a piece of media that only works as a film.

Back to back marathon of :

The Nightmare Before Christmas
Die Hard
Christmas Vacation
NbC I alternate between Halloween, Xmas, and both. This year it's Xmas

I'm thinking about getting that Shudder streaming service. In love with their selection size and I think it'll more than make up for the lack of horror I've seen this month. Plus it's cheaper than that Network shite

Also hulk Andre is easily top 10 worst matches everyone still talks about bout

NbC I alternate between Halloween, Xmas, and both. This year it's Xmas

I'm thinking about getting that Shudder streaming service. In love with their selection size and I think it'll more than make up for the lack of horror I've seen this month. Plus it's cheaper than that Network shite

Also hulk Andre is easily top 10 worst matches everyone still talks about bout
If you happen to have Amazon Prime, I would subscribe to Shudder through them. The video player on the Shudder site was really janky for me while the Amazon one works much better.

Heroman

Banned
it's one of the movies people over 40 like to pretend are classics, like Back to the future and Ghostbusters. Good movies, not classics

Fury Road is better in every way
I'm 21 and Back to the future is way better than fury road. Can't speak for Robocop/Ghostbusters.

Top Bottom