• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Ibushi's new tag partner in the DRTTC

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
On the plus side, I'm glad to hear Itami's injury doesn't seem to be anything that needs surgery or a super long recovery time.

So WWE's doctors believes that Paige is lying about needing surgery?

It seems like the issue is that an independent doctor believes she could use the surgery, but the WWE doctor doesn't agree. And because WWE foots the bill for major surgeries like that, they are trusting their doctor over an outside one.

So WWE's doctors believes that Paige is lying about needing surgery?
This situation is just getting more confusing by the second. I highly doubt Paige is so desperate to get out of her contract she would lie about something like this, especially when all reports made even long before the drama truly started was that she had some potential serious neck and nerve damage.

“She has moves to show off that you’re not going to believe, as long as she lives through it,” said Flair, discussing Charlotte’s upcoming battle with Sasha Banks. “She isn’t afraid of anything, and she’s going to go out and make a statement again—and there is no talking her out of it. You didn’t see me do any moonsaults off the top of a cage, but she has something really special in mind for the cage.”

I'd mark the fuck out if WWE actually let Charlotte moonsault off the top of the cage.

Menome

I give full attention to PPVs and NXT as it's only an hour of my time. RAW and Smackdown are on a tablet or overlaid window on my PC.

Plan on doing a big Deletion catch-up at some point soon.

This situation is just getting more confusing by the second. I highly doubt Paige is so desperate to get out of her contract she would lie about something like this, especially when all reports made even long before the drama truly started was that she had some potential serious neck and nerve damage.
I'm more likely to believe her on this and don't think her issues are just going to heal without surgery, but them being so clearly dishonest about the stabbing and the zpacks on the other side of the story makes me believe no one in this situation.
Keep going
Yeah, I only have one season left,
I didn't like Greed Island, the bombers were very one dimensional & boring as villains, and I just want the Phantom Troupe & Kurupika back.

I'm more likely to believe her on this and don't think her issues are just going to heal without surgery, but them being so clearly dishonest about the stabbing and the zpacks on the other side of the story makes me believe no one in this situation.

Yeah, I only have one season left,
I didn't like Greed Island, the bombers were very one dimensional & boring as villains, and I just want the Phantom Troupe & Kurupika back.

Chimera ant arc is amazing. Really good villains

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Raw and SmackDown I watch at least part of live most of the time but I generally watch the bulk of the shows on DVR. I'll tune in for the opening segment and the main event live, though.

I don't think someone would lie about needing surgery.

We know almost literally nothing about the situation.

Yeah, it's a big mess. I believe Paige that she needs the surgery, but WWE probably aren't too happy with her over the fact that she and her family were apparently lying over their side of the story over the suspension to the point they flat out stepped out to say she was suspended for an illegal substance, which is something they rarely do.

It's all over the place. Even outside of this surgery thing, you've got the stabbing story constantly changing and the rumors that she's a drug mule and Del Rio was stabbed to send a message to her. Carny AF.

Heard today's TNA update.

Lol.

I swear Dixie will be running TNA from her bedroom with sock puppets instead of wrestlers before she steps aside.

Zach

Shawn Michaels seems to be on many a drug at Armageddon 2000.

And Jeeeesus Christ am I tired of hearing this phony WWE Network version of "Sweet Home Alabama".

Shawn Michaels seems to be on many a drug at Armageddon 2000.

And Jeeeesus Christ am I tired of hearing this phony WWE Network version of "Sweet Home Alabama".
Ahhhaha, I'm listening to it now. Sounds like a 6th grader's rendition.

I don't even understand why they used Sweet Home Alabama back in 2000 when they had that boss The End theme already.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I never get tired of the Triple H handshaking whoever his current fotm is photo op

like he gets that shit done within nanoseconds

Top Bottom