• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Jamie OD

You want another LOLTNA thing to keep an eye on, here's one

Talent are supposed to be paid every 15th and 30th of months they work. It's the 13th, and coming up after a marathon of tapings they just had to do (3 months worth in a little over a week and having to deal with a hurricane in the middle of it all). Factor in how they barely had money for last tapings and now have to pay for a lawsuit.

Forget on time, nobody knows right now if they're being paid for that marathon of tapings period.

Imagine if all the episodes from the last taping get held back because of this.

Recall

Meltzer's ratings for NJPW's King of Pro Wrestling are fucking absurdly shit.

He gave an 8 man tag, that featured 5 people who did fucking nothing 4 stars based on nothing more than Nakajima's and Nagata's interactions.

I'm up to the the IWGP Jr tag title match and everything so far as been average at best. Finlay is bad.

Heroman

Banned
Some thoughts on Kenta injury, why in the world is a guy like that working with someone that green? He would have never done that in Japan.

Alucard

Banned
How much wrestling do you guys actually watch in a week? I'm probably at the 20-30 minute mark on average. Most weeks, it's 0.

How much wrestling do you guys actually watch in a week? I'm probably at the 20-30 minute mark on average. Most weeks, it's 0.

I watch some of the highlights on Youtube or whatever AJ Styles does. I will watch the PPVs in the background while I work though.

Pretty much stopped watching Raw and Smackdown highlights, skim through NXT and I don't keep up with New Japan despite being subbed. I just keep up to date with them through Observer.

At this point, going to ICW tapings is pretty much the only thing I really need, so I guess that'd be about 90-120 minutes a week.

I watch pretty much all of the weekly stuff WWE puts out, but its always "something I have on while playing games." I even get to Superstars and Main Event most weeks. Thing for me is, I am wholly incapable of "just watching TV" or "just playing a game" I almost always have to do them both at the same time.

Scottify

It's maybe an hour or two on average. I watch NJPW on Fridays and sometimes Lucha Underground. For WWE it's mostly just PPVs now, occasionally hitting Raw or Smackdown when channel surfing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I tip my delivery guys the same regardless of weather.

If it's so bad that I'd feel bad he had to deliver, I wouldn't tip at all. Because, as someone who worked in food delivery, I don't like the idea of drivers being out in that weather in the first place.

I watch Smackdown, talking smack, nxt.
Sometimes njpw and cmll depending on what they have on.
Tna if broken matt is on.
Skim raw.

About 7 hours a week excluding ppvs.

Kaladin

I tip my delivery guys the same regardless of weather.

If it's so bad that I'd feel bad he had to deliver, I wouldn't tip at all. Because, as someone who worked in food delivery, I don't like the idea of drivers being out in that weather in the first place.

I think you meant to say you wouldn't order at all.

Sephzilla

I very rarely do delivery anymore and prefer carryout. Pizza places charge more for delivery PLUS add on "delivery fees" plus I'm expected to tip the delivery person too? Fuck that. It's cheaper and faster to just get it myself.

I very rarely do delivery anymore and prefer carryout. Pizza places charge more for delivery PLUS add on "delivery fees" plus I'm expected to tip the delivery person too? Fuck that. It's cheaper and faster to just get it myself.
They're all full of it. I wonder if they cut the delivery fees would more people tip.

It depends usually 8 hours a week. When I'm cleaning or doing things in the house I'll put on old Nitros. I've been watching those in order along with the ppvs.

2-3 hours Monday
2 hours Tuesday
2-3 hours Sunday (if ppv)

I only watch WWE. I don't watch nxt unless its a takeover.

Sephzilla

I will admit I generally don't tip delivery people extra if the weather is bad. It's not like they sign up for a delivery job and don't know they'll have to deliver in shit weather at some point. Plus I live in a state where the weather is usually shit more than it's good.

14732258_1139252319445889_4515381477556226923_n.jpg

HNNNGH

I watch all of Raw, Smackdown, Talking Smack, NXT, and any PPVs that might air. I'm usually playing 3DS during Raw, but I still watch it live. NXT I watch at work while I'm doing office stuff.

My wife and I also watch Total Bellas/Divas when that's on.

How mad do you think HHH, Steph and Vince will be when Trump loses

It's gonna be extremely, I just want to know what you think they'll do in response

Kaladin

It's gonna be extremely, I just want to know what you think they'll do in response

Aside from Linda giving an interview earlier in the Primary season where her supporting a candidate wasn't even a main topic, just brought up. She supported Trump because he has been a good business partner for them. There hasn't been anything else about who they support politically. I'm betting they will remain silent. Trump is nuclear and to voice support or disappointment at this point in the game would be the same for them.

Aside from Linda giving an interview earlier in the Primary season where her supporting a candidate wasn't even a main topic, just brought up. She supported Trump because he has been a good business partner for them. There hasn't been anything else about who they support politically. I'm betting they will remain silent. Trump is nuclear and to voice support or disappointment at this point in the game would be the same for them.

Google "WWE Trump Foundation", it was already revealed this season that they (company and family) were a very significant donor to that scam

Probably nothing in response. Putting any biases aside, I like to think they're smarter than revealing who they support politically in this race.

Kaladin

Google "WWE Trump Foundation", it was already revealed this season that they (company and family) were a very significant donor to that scam

They donated his fees for Wrestlemania in 2007 and probably the royalties he got later on. From what I read that seems par for the course for him as even fees from NBC for appearing on The Apprentice went through the foundation. Likely to avoid taxes on them.

I'm up to the the IWGP Jr tag title match and everything so far as been average at best. Finlay is bad.

He had some good matches in the Super Jr's and has only recently graduated from young lion status, plus with Matt Sydal going AWOL he's been kinda thrown into the Jr. tag title mix so I think it's fair to give him some leeway. I honestly really enjoyed that tag though, better than a lot of the 3-4 team matches they've been running for the belts.

Yesterday it was reported that Paige is set to undergo neck surgery next Wednesday and will be out six to seven months. According to Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE doctors believe that she doesn’t need surgery and the situation has reportedly become a legal issue.

So WWE's doctors believes that Paige is lying about needing surgery?

Ultratech

Yeah, that's kind of my mindset when it comes to ordering pizza.

Plus, the places are so close to me (like less than 5 minutes away), that there's no reason not to go pick it up.

Too bad pizza screws with me too much these days. :(

Top Bottom