• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

I'm pretty certain Undertaker has another good match in him with the right opponent. Hell, he was able to have two great matches with Brock Lesnar last year.

I'm personally hoping AJ beats John Cena again at either the rumble or the SD ppv in February. And then proclaiming he is the king of Smackdown, have the guy who personified the show for a decade come back for one more match against AJ at WM. Win or lose, you can then have Undertaker retire the next night and then get inducted into the hall of fame next year.

I been out of Werslting for last week, any new info? Any early RR winner news? How long AJ and KO holding the belt?

Billy Corgan sued Dixie Carter
Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series
The Miz had a 4½ Star match
There is a feeling that AJ will hold to mania and have a match against Cena
Hideo Itami is injured, could be pretty serious
At this stage Del Rio seems to have made up 1001 stories about his stabbing that prevented him from working a AAA show (or apparently even telling them he couldn't).

Mahonay

Banned
Hahahahaha
Meek%20Mill%20and%20Fabolus%20-%20All%20The%20Way%20Up.gif

Nerdcore is the worst. Trebek doing God's work.

You want another LOLTNA thing to keep an eye on, here's one

Talent are supposed to be paid every 15th and 30th of months they work. It's the 13th, and coming up after a marathon of tapings they just had to do (3 months worth in a little over a week and having to deal with a hurricane in the middle of it all). Factor in how they barely had money for last tapings and now have to pay for a lawsuit.

Forget on time, nobody knows right now if they're being paid for that marathon of tapings period.

Mahonay

Banned
You want another LOLTNA thing to keep an eye on, here's one

Talent are supposed to be paid every 15th and 30th of months they work. It's the 13th, and coming up after a marathon of tapings they just had to do (3 months worth in a little over a week and having to deal with a hurricane in the middle of it all). Factor in how they barely had money for last tapings and now have to pay for a lawsuit.

Forget on time, nobody knows right now if they're being paid for that marathon of tapings period.
Man I feel pretty terrible for the talent there right now.

I just read on one news site that Corgan has a restraining order placed on someone as part of the lawsuit. What the heck?
My friend on another forum addressed this perfectly so I'm just copy pasting here: while they're typically used to keep people away you can file restraining orders for all kinds of things you want someone to be legally unable to do, and in this case it's probably that he doesn't want her to go through with whatever deal she came up with to sell the company

Wait until they add the big WWE tag on the bottom left of the shirt and they show the back which must have a giant graphic

I cut the tag off on the only decent shirt they've done in the last god knows how long (the white punk shirt, which I suspect he designed himself).

As for the back:

I just got that new Shinsuke shirt delivered and if anyone cares there is nothing on the back.

:)

Damn, I felt bad for my delivery guy just now. I didn't know it was raining, but if I did I would've had a bigger tip ready.

I ordered Jimmy Johns, so yes this is wrestling-related.

Hasney

Based on the documents, a temporary restraining order was approved and Corgan filed a bond to support it today. A hearing has been set for a temporary injunction on Thursday 10/20 at 11:30 AM.

Court documents reveal that Corgan has also requested a six person jury to decide the case.

As noted, PWInsider.com is working on additional details, but court documents note that filings for the lawsuit have been sealed "until further notice." Requests for comment from Corgan's attorney and TNA PR have not yet been returned.

More as we get it.

Woof

The reality of all this is the reason I quit podcasts in general, because they're for the most part an outlet for negativity, and have left me with a reputation as being angry and bitter

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but is Bret suggesting the very nature of podcasts are why he comes across as bitter? If so, that's a pretty amusing stance to take.

Top Bottom