• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Browny

Banned
what a m-word

?

6Pfv5R9.gif

Browny

Banned
Does Brandi Rhodes have any actual wrestling experience or training prior to this TNA run?

I'm going to make an incredibly crass joke, so here is my apology in advance. Sorry.

She may not know how to wrestle, but that earlier picture means I've seen her box.
Almost.

Meh.

T_Exige

DJ Z, that guy looks like TJ Perkins "Light".
Can't take that guy serious ... and I am far from being a TNA hater.

How has nobody brought up this incredible bullshit yet.

B3Lf4.gif

Nah, the slingshot is cause it physically impossible to launch some like that.

Ah, there it is. Heroman being the hero we deserve and telling it like it is.

See also: that wristlock into flipping about on the top rope nonsense Essa Rios used to do.

klonere

Banned
Whatever Adam Cole's finisher is called (Panama Sunrise) or that stupid Canadian Destroyer he does off the top rope is my current most hated move.

I'm going to make an incredibly crass joke, so here is my apology in advance. Sorry.

She may not know how to wrestle, but that earlier picture means I've seen her box.
Almost.

Meh.

Maybe it was her first time in proper ring gear?

Some camel toe? Sure it happens. Super visible nipples? Sometimes it happens.

Both at the same time? That's just armature hour. Like she didn't know you should tape that stuff down or wear something underneath.

How has nobody brought up this incredible bullshit yet.

B3Lf4.gif

Ah, there it is. Heroman being the hero we deserve and telling it like it is.
I tried to tell everyone Daniel Bryan became bad but nobody would listen

And now he's a public Jill Stein endorser

Y'all could have stopped this...

Zach

If you were to stop when someone initiates the Irish whip, you'd be left vulnerable and in arm's reach of your opponent. Proper defensive training teaches to use the forward momentum to your advantage by rebounding off of the ropes. This lets you turn around farther away from danger and then run at your opponent with an opportunity to use your own attack.

klonere

Banned
If you were to stop when someone initiates the Irish whip, you'd be left vulnerable and in arm's reach of your opponent. Proper defensive training teaches to use the forward momentum to your advantage by rebounding off of the ropes. This lets you turn around farther away from danger and then run at your opponent with an opportunity to use your own attack.

is this Regal's alt account.

Sephzilla

TNA just needs to be put out of its misery. As a brand, it's never going to truly recover because the brand is permanently tainted.

TNA still being a thing draws attention away from the ratings freefall.

I would legitimately believe this

Raw64life

Out of the loops.

So TNA lives again?

They got emergency funding from some mystery person. They're gonna tape as much shit as possible this week and then if they're not bought out by the end of the year we're gonna be talking about this same shit all over again.

It's like someone unplugging the life support, then plugging it back in for a few minutes, then unplugging it again, rinse, repeat.

Kaladin

I haven't seen much of Broken Matt and Jeff since the Final Deletion, but that match looked like a Hot Topic ad in a wrestling ring.

Top Bottom