• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Fox318

Naito should have all the the belts and trophies and dump them into a garbage bin.

Just go full crazy with getting heat.

Mahonay

Banned
Good matches, but for him to lose his first 2 in wwe drags him down in down.
I mean, he's already WWE champ though. They pretty quickly corrected his booking.

Also you could maybe say that if they were stinkers like his Jericho feud. But the Reigns matches were really good.

miserable

Matt's kid has that IDGAF look down

maxel2twq9s.png

Don't know about any of that.

I think those two put on the best Match in WWE this year at Battleground.

I would also put AJ Styles and Roman Reigns at Extreme Rules in the running as well.
Oh I'm not knocking the match or saying the Nakamura one was miles better. I'm just saying Sami would have a better chance of winning WOTY compared to Owens. Owens only has that one match going for him compared to Sami who can claim that and the Nakamura match and both were apart of the IC fatal four way match which was great at ER. Owens may have the title currently, but Sami's probably had the better wrestling year.

I fully expect either Styles vs Cena or Reigns to win the Slammy match of the year. Styles will sweep this Kayfabe awards ceremony.

Heroman

Banned
Regardless of how many times he won or loss, on match quality and overall wrestling success, AJ's well ahead of the curb everyone else is on.

If anything, he'll win the Slammy!
Eh, he been good but I find his matches have gone down in quality from last year out side of his Wrestle Kingdom 10 match. He easily wwe wrestler of the year but in world of wrestling there a few guys who go beyond AJ.

Eh, he been good but I find his matches have gone down in quality from last year out side of his Wrestle Kingdom 10 match. He easily wwe wrestler of the year but in world of wrestling there a few guys who go beyond AJ.
True. But I get the feeling AJ can score a majority of the votes. He's had some legitimately great matches in the WWE and his overall run especially now has been entertaining. The only thing that might be holding him back is the stuff between the rumble to 'Mania.

Heroman

Banned
True. But I get the feeling AJ can score a majority of the votes. He's had some legitimately great matches in the WWE and his overall run especially now has been entertaining. The only thing that might be holding him back is the stuff between the rumble to 'Mania.
He going to get most of the votes sense most people only watch wwe here. And that why we generally do a wwe and wrestling Woty categories

Cena AND Ambrose going away after No Mercy? who is gonna feud with AJ?

yes, I know the answer is Kane...
Pretty sure the Ambrose rumor got debunked by the man himself.

Also worse then Kane (Kane feud would be legit awesome) we'll get Orton going for the belt likely when it should be Bray getting a shot after beating Orton.

“We regret the lack of commitment of Alberto, as he fails the Mexican people who have supported him throughout his career, turning him into one of the leading figures of wrestling in Mexico and internationally.”
I give it a year before Del Rio has a WWE Legends contract because he's burned every single bridge he has going for him.

Sephzilla

Randy Orton is the most boring in the wwe, and that's a shoot.

Randy is genuinely entertaining at times but I don't think he cares enough to maintain that momentum and energy continuously. Honestly, I think Orton was a case of someone being spoiled and given too much too soon. Dude was already a double-digit World Champion by the time he was in his early 30s. Where do you go after that

Toki767

We've already seen a springboard into RKO spot.

Wasn't that how Punk/Orton ended at Mania one year?

Orton's never going to outdo the Curb Stomp into RKO.

Top Bottom