• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

UberTag

Wwe has spent 3 years trying to get roman over

Matt hardy has gotten his son, his Gardner, a boat and a drone over in 6 months
Can someone save this quote for the "WrassleGAF End of Year Awards"?

I had more fun at the Raw after Mania than at Mania this year.
You would have had more fun attending the NXT Takeover event and skipping the rest.

Not TNA but whoever game them the money to pay for this show, the tapings and now Alberto.
Dixie must have gotten a raise in her allowance. Trying to claw her way back in while pretending to be anonymous.
That said, if we hear chatter of pyramid schemes surface during the next Impact tapings, Jarrett seems more likely.

Ctz53rxWEAAzlH3

WOTY

Sorry for the double post, but in TNA, there are two titles - Impact Grand Championship and TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Is this like WWE World Championship/Universal Championship stuff?

When did they introduce this? This is new to me. I remember Lashley having King of the Mountain champ, X division champ and World Champ.

When did they introduce this? This is new to me. I remember Lashley having King of the Mountain champ, X division champ and World Champ.

He gave up KOTM and X, and they got rid of KOTM altogether to introduce Grand

So the former TV title which became the former Legends title which became the former Global title which became the KOTM title became the Grand title. Only this time they decided to make it a worked MMA match fight title, complete with judges

So to answer shanafan's question, no it's not like the World or Universal title, it's like if they brought Brawl for All back and booked it stupider but saner so nobody died at Butterbean's hands this time

shanafan

It replaced the KOTM afaik. Sandow won it tonight at the TNA PPV.

So the former TV title which became the former Legends title which became the former Global title which became the KOTM title became the Grand title. Only this time they decided to make it a worked MMA match fight title, complete with judges

So to answer shanafan's question, no it's not like the World or Universal title, it's like if they brought Brawl for All back and booked it stupider but saner so nobody died at Butterbean's hands this time

Thanks!

Dang I must of missed this episode of it.

Misterioso Jr? Hell yeah that should be great.

The flier I got doesn't have a Jr on it but it also has these matches

pierroth & rush vs shamu jr & supernatural

mariachi loco vs enigma

profeta jr vs ryan kid

nightmare Azteca & Kid Tornado vs Jungle Boy & Rocket Boy Wilson

potro romano vs Aero Boy

It's a UIPW flier

Pikma

Banned
Someone on twitter is saying Del Rio asked for 10k and AAA ended up short by 6k so he simply didn't even fly there.

tm24

The flier I got doesn't have a Jr on it but it also has these matches

pierroth & rush vs shamu jr & supernatural

mariachi loco vs enigma

profeta jr vs ryan kid

nightmare Azteca & Kid Tornado vs Jungle Boy & Rocket Boy Wilson

potro romano vs Aero Boy

It's a UIPW flier

Just saw the flier. It's even better. It's La Mascara vs Dragon Lee vs Misterioso. Funny how must places cant translate the poster. SHould be fun even if it is old Misterioso. I would go just to see Rush honestly

Menome

Menome won Tough Enough.

I told Steve Austin my favourite wrestling moment was when Sandow won Money In The Bank. He grinned and shook my hand.

My lack of physical prowess didn't matter to the judges because they knew I was a consistent worker.

Former WCW star Kevin Greene got his hall off fame ring tonight

Ctz8qUCWAAAyTQ8.jpg

Still more intimidating than the current Universal Champion.

Wwe has spent 3 years trying to get roman over

Matt hardy has gotten his son, his Gardner, a boat and a drone over in 6 months

...to 400k people on a fifth rate TV network and some dorks on the Internet. Roman's merch sales at a random house show probably accounts for something close to whatever revenue TNA has made in the past year.

Because remember, all the upvotes in the world on Reddit or retweets on Twitter doesn't pay the bills. At best, this means Matt gets a WWE run where everybody here will complain when a RAW crowd has no clue what the Broken Matt character is in non-smark cities.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Friends.

Matt Hardy has two(arguably three) MOTYCs in the year of our seven deities, 2016. As well as the wrestler of the year and angle of the year.
eej95sp7zkcx.gif

klonere

Banned
Ugh, watched Suwama vs Zeus from the AJPW Ouduo finals last night. It was really bad. Suwama can't go, even with Zeus trying his hardest. A lot of rest holds in a 25~ minute match with a few cool spots but...yeah Suwama just can't move at all. God, I just know they are going to try and go 30+ for the Sumo Hall show. Poor Miyahara, he deserves way better and definitely should keep the belt, switching it now would totally kill the momentum the promotion has going imo.

Jamie OD

Enjoyed the Great War. Like I said with the Final Deletion, all this Broken Hardy stuff feels like Viva La Bam more than anything.

klonere

Banned
Why does every screenshot I see of Sandow in TNA look like he's on valium or some sort of emotion suppression hypnosis

Watching Sandow last night, I could only think "this is the guy people were clamouring to see get a huge push? This guy? Really?". His personality and character has gone the same way as his waistline.

Striker

If anyone wants something to watch tonight,

Heel Stone Cold Steve Austin in 1996. The lead up to his match vs Bret at Survivor Series 96. Uploaded by me.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4vdx9l_buildup-to-austin-vs-bret-at-survivor-series-96_tv

You may have seen some of it, but maybe not all of it in the same place.

Included:
Austin challenging Bret "If you put the letter S in front of Hitman, you have my exact opinion of Bret Hart"
Austin on commentary saying he'll go to Calgary and beat up his old man if he doesn't get an answer
Austin breaking Brian Pillman's ankle because Pillman called Bret "the best there is"
Austin stopping an ambulance from taking Pillman to the hospital
Austin breaks into Pillman's house and Pillman pulls out a gun on him
Austin telling Vince to stop pretending Monsoon was the boss
Austin beating up the production crew because they cut him off and then getting arrested for it
The classic "Pink tights? What the hell is that all about, Bret?" promos.

Attitude Era before the Attitude Era. All in 26 minutes.
A late response to this but well done. Great to watch these events again, especially in order. Everybody is fun to watch, Owen, Pillman, Bret, Austin, commentary isn't a turd. To me, this is the type of stuff we'll never see again. Unique personalities all over.

imBask

Banned
in this gif, imbask plays the part of Fergal Devitt aka DA DEMON KING FINN BALOR

I just love it when these vanilla midgets midcarder from japan thinks they're hot shit who are too good for WWE

If Vince offered him a contract he'd suck his dick faster than lucky luke can shoot

Top Bottom