• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Randy Orton is the most boring in the wwe, and that's a shoot.

Are you not entertained?
Outside-Promo.gif

No.

Randy is genuinely entertaining at times but I don't think he cares enough to maintain that momentum and energy continuously. Honestly, I think Orton was a case of someone being spoiled and given too much too soon. Dude was already a double-digit World Champion by the time he was in his early 30s. Where do you go after that

To TNA

Kaladin

I actually enjoy The Ranch on Netflix, it's a good adult laugh track comedy that tells actual jokes and doesn't censor itself.

imBask

Banned
but if you google them you'll realize they smoked POT in That 70's Show... Hunter do you really want your daughter to google that?

That Vampiro announcement tease that never happened killed it. Everybody knew it was Netflix, and it didn't happen. So now even if it and/or season 4 ever do happen it's too late. You can only get something pushed off for so long before the original momentum is just completely dead

So Justin Gabriel broke BOTH his ankles base jumping.

Thats going to suck big time.

He still doing stuff? I remember he popped up in LU but not sure what else he was up to.

Friends,

The Tiger Mask W anime is all shooting. A guy
gets rana'd off the side of a mountain
and the other guys were just like, hahaha well yeah what was he thinking messing with that guy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okada was the only NJPW guy to show up in the first episode and he was just hanging out in the locker room with a young boy. (゚ー゚;)

Top Bottom