• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Alexa job entrance? Pack it up folks, Smackdown's reign was good while it lasted.

giphy.gif

S-SHOOT!?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wow Alexa catching legit heat. The live crowds have been playing ball this week.

My idea was, and I went to Vince, I've been asking for Brock Lesnar for WrestleMania for the last three years. But I told Vince, 'you have to build me up properly.' And I go, 'this pay-per-view, it will break all-time records if you build this match up properly.' And I asked him, I go, 'you need to let me go away for six months' and I go, 'I live in Las Vegas [Nevada]. MMA is hugely, insanely popular. It's pretty much the breeding ground here in Las Vegas of MMA.' I said, 'let me go join a fight camp, full-time, for six months. We will make it look like I'm about to go out and do a real fight. I come back to WWE though, challenge Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.'"

"Vince, just completely, it went over his head and I just remember sitting there dumbfounded. Like, 'Jesus Christ! You can't f--king be that out of touch.' Maybe he didn't want me to go away for six months or whatnot. I don't know.
Ryback is the dumbest fuck.

ReiGun

Twisted Bliss is a little too flashy for a heel. To Alexa's credit, she always sets it up in a really dickish way, but she should probably get a new move.

Those kicks from Naomi were some of the shittiest kicks I've ever seen .

Like, Speedball Mike Bailey's kicks aren't exactly the best, but c'mon.

So I'm guessing the fact Alexa and Becky's title match is scheduled for a bit before Survivor Series confirms that the Raw vs Smackdown women match will probably have the champions involved?

Top Bottom