• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This Ellsworth match isn't going to happen for some reason and AJ is going to catch some nuclear fucking heat. Mark my words.

PreFire

They should let Carmella do more shoot promos like this. It wasn't half bad.

Maybe they're good friends behind the scenes, but the way she called her a gold digger sounded like a line that wasn't in the script lol

Of course it was, but she did iight

As insipid as the content was, Carmella did a lot better than I expected. Definitely better than Nikki.

Meanwhile, John has enough contracts in place to ensure she can't even brush her teeth without his permission.

Yeah, it's kinda eh, but this is how people develop the skills to get better. Keep giving tem more time on the mic, and they'll improve and grow more comfortable.

This Ellsworth match isn't going to happen for some reason and AJ is going to catch some nuclear fucking heat. Mark my words.

Yeah, the writing is on the wall its so obvious. AJ is paranoid based on his promo, so James will be taken out.

somedevil

Hope James finds this jacket for the title match:

james-ellsworth.jpg

I swear it feels like every time Dolphs contract is about to expire WWE lets him get a run with one of the midcard titles for a few months and then he goes back to jobbing and then you hear talks of his contract expiring and that hes not gonna sign and then rinse and repeat.

ReiGun

Between Goldberg, Ellsworth, and Heath, we gotta lot of guys going out there for the kids.

Yeah, it's kinda eh, but this is how people develop the skills to get better. Keep giving tem more time on the mic, and they'll improve and grow more comfortable.
Yup. While I think it was too early for Alexa and Carmella, at the end of the day, you can't hide them in the Performance Center forever. You gotta let the talent get out there and get some actual experience using the mic and connecting with the crowd.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Having a hard time reconciling the fact that we're on week 3 in a row of Smackdown featuring the Spirit Squad.

DMczaf

Meltz and Alvarez were so right in saying, minus the nostalgia, Goldberg is legit the best babyface on the roster all of a sudden.

He's just a genuine good dad wanting to show his son and family HE CAN STILL GO!

LiQuid!

Spirit Squad just won a match on a WWE wrestling show in 2016.

Top Bottom