• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Probably.
OASHnQq.gif

Ok I'm intrigued now. She has potential.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It has been, when did Apollo come up, Raw after Mania? Like 7 months and Apollo has shown us NOTHING. How have they not cooked up anything meaningful for this guy in this amount of time?

The theme is pretty good.

Carmella, please decide if you have an accent or not. Jesus.
I always get the feeling Carmella must have watched Suicide Squad and saw what Margot Robbie was doing and went 'yeah I can do that' because around the point the movie came out I swear her accent just got way more worse and exaggerated.

KissVibes

Banned
Ryback is the dumbest fuck.

What an absolutely stupid idea. Ryback really thinks too highly of himself.

You may as well have Brock Lesnar have a shoot match with Dolph Ziggler at WM with NCAA rules.

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/788467151673843712

DEL RIO AND PAIGE'S RELATIONSHIP TO BE FEATURED ON TOTAL DIVAS

BEST NEWS OF THE DAY

IT'S ALL BEEN A WORK THIS ENTIRE TIME.

THE E! NETWORK STABBED DEL RIO AND HAD HIM START AN MMA PROMOTION.

This does not feel tightly scripted which is why it is working better than it should. They are not reciting scripts line for line they are hitting bullet points in their own voice

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
At least this program is promoting a marginally interesting, albeit trashy, reality show rather than a totally buggy, chronically shitty video game.

Yep, I'm an outspoken Carmella hater, but that was totally acceptable.

Top Bottom