• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

I just noticed the exclamation point in LET'S GO! has an SZ in it. I'm a dope.

Screen_Shot_2016-04-25_at_1.14.07_PM.0.png

'Member when Sami put on two MOTY candidates this year?

I don't get this.

If we want Strowman to get better, he has to work with great workers. Zayn is a great guy for him to work with and it obviously shows that WWE trusts Sami to make Braun better and make him look better while he improves. Would you rather he be in a worthless tag team with Neville?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
SO there are 3 ways they can book the Stroman/Sami feud, two that would work well, 1 that would be stupid.

1. Have Sami come extremely close only to have Braun pin him with a power move.
2. Have Sami pull the upset after being dominated most of the match (tried and true)
3. Just have Stroman squash Sami and feed him to Roman at WM.

What do they choose?

And I hate this new turn in the Perkins/Kendrick angle. Why?

I don't get this.

If we want Strowman to get better, he has to work with great workers. Zayn is a great guy for him to work with and it obviously shows that WWE trusts Sami to make Braun better and make him look better while he improves. Would you rather he be in a worthless tag team with Neville?

Yes, because I don't find Strowman compelling at all.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
SO there are 3 ways they can book the Stroman/Sami feud, two that would work well, 1 that would be stupid.

1. Have Sami come extremely close only to have Braun pin him with a power move.
2. Have Sami pull the upset after being dominated most of the match (tried and true)
3. Just have Stroman squash Sami and feed him to Roman at WM.

What do they choose?

And I hate this new turn in the Perkins/Kendrick angle. Why?

Braun would gain nothing from number 2. It would be like all those squashes built him up to not get the job done and just make him look like his former mentor. Someone no one takes seriously anymore.

Top Bottom