• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
What a stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid segment. Lesner is still loved by a large section of the WWE fanbase in general, nevermind his home state. What was that supposed to accomplish?

UberTag

Shows how stupid the writers are if they thought he was getting booed
The writers aren't paid to think. They're paid to regurgitate stuff for Vince.

I still have my doubts as to whether Toronto will boo their adopted Canadian son when he squares off against Goldberg at Survivor Series.

I still cant believe seth is a face, like just dont buy it honestly
A face turn has to be earned. You can't just start feuding with heels or get screwed over by heels and expect the fans to embrace the guy. Especially if he barely shifts character or only transitions to "generic Roman Reigns face character" that has already proven to not get over.

He was more buyable as a face when he was returning from his injury than he is now.

Braun would gain nothing from number 2. It would be like all those squashes built him up to not get the job done and just make him look like his former mentor. Someone no one takes seriously anymore.

Take seriously huh?

strowman.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

I still have my doubts as to whether Toronto will boo their adopted Canadian son when he squares off against Goldberg at Survivor Series.

Goldberg ended the career of The Best Is, Was and Ever Will Be. He gonna getthe shit booed out of him. You want Goldberg cheered? Book the match in Atlanta.

Anth0ny

I don't think we really consider Brock Canadian. doesn't really come off that way. Jericho, Owens and Zayn will be over as fuck, though.

I hope my crowd cheers Goldberg. fuck brock.

UberTag

That's a prime example of why you should almost never plan an entire promo around a specific audience reaction, which WWE does way too much.
Yet another tendency of lazy crutch writing instead of simply telling a story and letting the audience react naturally. They should KNOW this lesson by now but they refuse to learn.

The funny thing is that I bet if this show had no Brock and Goldberg made his return here instead of last week, the crowd would have reacted the same as the Denver crowd.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Are we supposed to believe Rollins is getting the title

Get HBK in Birk's corner, that'll get him booed in Oh Canada.

No need to explain it, just show up and say he's supporting his buddy Brock who once tried to kill him and break his arm.

OldMan

Banned
Brock wasting his time with Raw and Goldberg. You can see it in Heyman's eyes. UFC is a phone call away...

Best regards,

OM

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
One's a "monster" heel and the other is your every man white meat arab guy who likes ska.

Different characters.

Different degrees of who and what they should be.

A monster doesn't need to look like a big meany from Prison. An awkward looking monster, especially of a 'hillbilly' variety, works very well.
hillshed.png

Andre the Giant wasn't exactly stone faced and badass looking for the majority of his career.

A monster doesn't need to look like a big meany from Prison. An awkward looking monster, especially of a 'hillbilly' variety, works very well.
hillshed.png

Andre the Giant wasn't exactly stone faced and badass looking for the majority of his career.

Braun just doesn't seem mean to me. He is what Big Cass should be to be perfectly honest. Being the fun happy Mountain LumberJack Man could actually be something. Or nothing, I don't do booking.

Top Bottom