• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

klonere

Banned
And Becky's back tonight.

MCQpzzm.gif

Life's good

No need, they'll likely be in the big Raw vs SD elimination match
Would they? I doubt they would avoid having a main title defense at one of the Big Four PPV's. Maybe for some titles, like the midcard ones or the women's ones no defenses will happen and the champs will go to the team matches, but not the world titles.

klonere

Banned
Going all in on the brand vs brand stuff to the point where there's no title matches, or very few sounds pretty LIT TO ME JOHN.

Get's over the concept as super important,

It's all fun and games until Raw beats Smackdown in it.

Although I am curious if the rumor that the winning brand gets to switch 3 people from each brand is true.

Although I am curious if the rumor that the winning brand gets to switch 3 people from each brand is true.

I dont know HOW they pull that off without burying people. "Yay, we win, we get to swap three of our guys for three of yours. We'll give three of our shitters for your top three main eventers"

The only way you can do it without making talent look like shit is if the GM does it to people they don't like in a storyline. Like Bryan swapping Miz to Raw would work. It'd be stupid to do, but it makes sense.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why would anyone care about a raw vs Smackdown match?There little to no reason to care about this "rivalry".

Because obviously we've never seen Kevin Owens fighting Dolph Ziggler and that's just money

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's all fun and games until Raw beats Smackdown in it.

"Now that we here at SmackDown have won, we really want Curtis Axel, Sami Zayn and Titus O'Neil!"

Any possibility of hair blocking anything was already killed by people who saw the Snapchat and saw absolutely nothing in front of or above her. It ain't a movie theater, it is Snapchat, she posted it specifically so nobody could reply to her

This is America in 2016. Racism is still a thing, and it's going to be for a long time if we keep excusing shit like this

Speaking of shit that's inexcusable. TNA.

In July, Corgan again invested money in the company, once again to prevent Aroluxe from foreclosing on Dixie Carter and taking control of TNA. The same happened in August, except by this point an agreement between TNA and Aroluxe had contractually expired, "thereby allowing Aroluxe to foreclose on the company at any time." Due to that turn of events, Corgan's lawsuit alleges that he, Carter and Aroluxe entered into "an amended and restated loan agreement" that saw Corgan agree to make his now-third investment in the company with the company issuing him a "new second priority secured convertible priority note", replacing his previous note regarding what he was owed.

The August Agreement also saw Corgan appointed as President of TNA with Carter, the former President, shifted into the title of Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer of Impact Ventures. It was noted that Corgan "desired" to be President so he could direct and oversee the day-to-day operations of the company and improve it's financial condition. Corgan also stated that Carter, as security for the loan, "entered into a 100% equity pledge agreement" with Corgan, allowing that in the event of default, Corgan would be "entitled to exercise all voting or consensual powers pertaining to collateral."

In layman's terms, the lawsuit claims that Carter made Corgan President and agreed that Corgan would gain 100% control of TNA's parent company if she defaulted on the loan he made, in order to get him to invest this past August - because had he not, Aroluxe would have foreclosed.
Corgan's lawsuit states, "The company is continuing to flounder and has been taken to the brink of financial collapse under Ms. Salinas and the other managers. The company's secured creditors, including Aroluxe and Anthem, can foreclose at any time."

In the lawsuit, Corgan is seeking a declaration from the court that he is indeed entitled to Carter's 92.5% of the company, her voting rights and has the ability to replace the current managers with designated managers of his choosing. He is also seeking damages, to be determined by the court, for the breach of contract, and requesting an injunction preventing the defendants from making business decisions that could further harm Corgan and the company as well as preventing them from attempting to sell the company or it's assets until the lawsuit is resolved.

KissVibes

Banned
I didn't watch live last night. I'm glad I didn't.

They did Curtis Axel so fucking rotten. The Axman really gave it his all with that promo. He got new gear. He even hit a smooth as fuck perfect-plex. Still lost in like 90 seconds.

Mahonay

Banned
I didn't watch live last night. I'm glad I didn't.

They did Curtis Axel so fucking rotten. The Axman really gave it his all with that promo. He got new gear. He even hit a smooth as fuck perfect-plex. Still lost in like 90 seconds.
Vince is getting his kicks, and that literally seems like the only thing that matters for a lot of RAW episodes.

Menome

For me, it's an interesting race to see which will end catastrophically first: TNA as we know it or the hurricane-romance of Del Rio & Paige.

Top Bottom