• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Zach

Arm wrestling segment with Dana

crowd chanted boring and this is stupid

Change your avatar to some old WCW fraud like Dan Maltencho or Juvengo Guerrilla or whatever

imbask I think you are making the mistake of associating how bad a performer appears on monday night raw with their talent or ability whereas it is clearly demonstrable that it has more to do with a senile old man getting his jollies

Yeah, RAW's not canon, my dudes. Stop watching that garbage.

CvpDhdoWEAEZd5Z.jpg:large

CvpDjZ4WIAAZN-s.jpg:large

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As an addendum to the aforementioned RR 92, I really think it's a top 5 WWE PPV of all time for me. Definitely the best Rumble. It's got some flub but Flair's promo before the Rumble, Flair during the Rumble, Flair giving probably the best promo of his career after the Rumble, a surprising end, setting up Sid vs Hogan and making Hogan look like a cunt, Mr Perfect's jacket, the star power in the rumble, Paul Bearer's promo, and Heenan & Gorilla are on fire the entire rumble. I've never seen their chemistry better than during the Rumble. Gorilla just giving Heenan so much shit about Flair and then Heenan throwing it all in his face at the end.

AND put that cigarette out

Zach

As an addendum to the aforementioned RR 92, I really think it's a top 5 WWE PPV of all time for me. Definitely the best Rumble. It's got some flub but Flair's promo before the Rumble, Flair during the Rumble, Flair giving probably the best promo of his career after the Rumble, a surprising end, setting up Sid vs Hogan and making Hogan look like a cunt, Mr Perfect's jacket, the star power in the rumble, Paul Bearer's promo, and Heenan & Gorilla are on fire the entire rumble. I've never seen their chemistry better than during the Rumble. Gorilla just giving Heenan so much shit about Flair and then Heenan throwing it all in his face at the end.

Sure.

WrestleMania VI
SummerSlam '97
WrestleMania XIV
King of the Ring '98
Royal Rumble '92

Yeeeah!

Why are they starting to call her Charlotte Flair during a period of time where in Kayfabe she loathes her father?

Edit: WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT 'TAKER, I SEE MICHELLE MCCOOL, MASTER OF THE STYLES CLASH!

somedevil

The lawsuit alleges that Corgan initially invested into TNA because "Impact Ventures was in severe financial distress" and that by investing, he was preventing the company from suspending operations and going into "immediate foreclosure" to Aroluxe Media, described as the company's production company. PWInsider.com first broke earlier this year that the way Dixie Carter's deal was structured with Aroluxe, they were putting out the financial cost of TNA's TV productions and TNA would pay them back installments - and if Carter failed to make the payments, she could lose control of the company. Well, that was the very scenario that, as if turns out, led to Corgan stepping in last June.

He then gave more money two more times in July and August to prevent Aroluxe from taking over and he was named president and if TNA defaulted he would take over the company.

The company then stop giving balance sheets after June and when they were about to default before Bound for Glory they never told him about the deal with Fightnetwork until it was done. So they have been misleading him to prevent him from taking over even though he was the president of the company.

So now he wants the whole Company and damages as well.

Plus that friggin AMAZING VHS cover

Top Bottom