• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

For me, it's an interesting race to see which will end catastrophically first: TNA as we know it or the hurricane-romance of Del Rio & Paige.
It's true love, Menome.

For their sake, it better be when it's been less then a year and already there's been three suspensions altogether, one release, two tattoos, one stabbing, one round of neck surgery and a proposal her family doesn't approve of.

Oersted

It's going down for real -- the daughters of a bunch of pro wrestling legends are banding together to start their own league ... and it sounds awesome.

We spoke with Brittany Page -- Diamond Dallas Page's spawn -- who says the daughters of Roddy Piper, Jean-Claude Van Damme and Kerry Von Erich are also on board.

full.png

Neigh?

I didn't watch live last night. I'm glad I didn't.

They did Curtis Axel so fucking rotten. The Axman really gave it his all with that promo. He got new gear. He even hit a smooth as fuck perfect-plex. Still lost in like 90 seconds.

Getting him back on the main show and off of Main Event/Superstars is a start.

I grew up watching wrestling but we never got any PPVs. Eventually I fell out after the Attitude Era. I finally got back in thanks to the Network (and the Giant Power Bombcast) and the first new content I watched the Royal Rumble 2015. Curtis Axel didn't even make it to the ring, but was the highlight of the show. It also spawned "Axelmania" the greatest gimmick in the history of the business until it was buried by Hulk Hogan and his racist sex tape.

If feuding with Bo gives the Axman TV time, then that's a good thing.

Nekofrog

Banned
I think a big ass open mouth excited smile when confronting someone is way more intimidating than when big guys just GRR GRR ROAR. It's like saying "I know what's about to happen to you, YOU know what's about to happen to you, it's gonna be so fun! "

Top Bottom